Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SimConnect v10.0.61355.0

1. Default SimConnect v10.0.61355.0

Can some one post a copy of SimConnect v10.0.61355.0.
    This can't be found on Google. I need it for FS Recorder.

And now, the FSRecorder website is not showing up anywhere. I believe there has a link in the FAQ section I linked to.
    I am sorry. I'm still tying to find that version, but no luck so far...

Pat☺

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!
    Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTweak View Post
    And now, the FSRecorder website is not showing up anywhere. I believe there has a link in the FAQ section I linked to.
    I am sorry. I'm still tying to find that version, but no luck so far...

Pat☺
    All versions of SimConnect can be found in your FSX main folder under redist?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mallcott View Post
    All versions of SimConnect can be found in your FSX main folder under redist?
    I don't see a redist folder in my FSX main directory. Where would it be exactly?

lost between how it is and how it ought to be

Are you using FSX Boxed or Steam?

If Boxed, you need to install Service Pack 1.

If Steam, you need to install the legacy SimConnects. IIRC the installers are in the SDK folder, which is in the main FSX folder, I believe.

Perhaps someone who has the Steam version will correct me.

peace,
    the Bean
    WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.
    They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

To be aware: SimConnect is NOT a `sim` file, no matter its name. It's a proprietary Windows file licensed by MS and is not available to be shared, only downloaded.
    If you need to d/l any version Google is your friend...
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/31416...lude_deleted=1

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StringBean View Post
    Are you using FSX Boxed or Steam?

If Boxed, you need to install Service Pack 1.

If Steam, you need to install the legacy SimConnects. IIRC the installers are in the SDK folder, which is in the main FSX folder, I believe.

Perhaps someone who has the Steam version will correct me.

peace,
    the Bean
    I am using The Steam version. I had been using the boxed version for several years and had Acceleration installed which I believe included SP1 and SP2. I startred having lots of issues with the boxed version (reasons unknown) so I decided to try Steam. Steam has been working great for several years now. I completely uninstalled the boxed version. I do have all the SimConnects installed but the Simconnect I have in the Legacy folder for SP1 is not the one that FS Recorder wants. It wants v10.0.61355.0.

I believe that version would be included in SP2. You un-installed it when you un-installed acceleration I do believe. I have acceleration and that is why I say 'I believe' as I don't have any problems/errors. Don't have Steam installed (tried it ONCE) so don't know if Steam includes SP2. It might? Re-Install Steam?
    Chuck B
    Napamule
    i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D. FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

lost between how it is and how it ought to be

These are the 3 versions that come with Boxed w/Acceleration or SP2...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	113.3 KB 
ID:	203992

As can plainly be seen, the version you are needing is the SP1 version.

Regardless of whether you have it on your computer, I suggest it is not installed properly. Or FSRecorder is not Steam compatible, that I do not know.

peace,
    the Bean
    WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.
    They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

10. Default

The Steam version of FSX includes Acceleration, but it doesn't have the SimConnect I need. It is true that FS Recorder is not compatible with FSX-SE but many people say that it does work if you use the older version of FS Recorder and follow specific installation instructions. The author of FS Recorder says you need to have SimConnect v10.0.61355.0. I wish there was a way to just pull it out of SP1 and put it in my SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect SDK\LegacyInterfaces\FSX-SP1 folder. the one that's in there now is v10.0.61242.0

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast