Evening Flight from KDAB to KSRQ

Starting out at the Embry Riddle ramp and on to Sarasota. Wish I could find ERAU textures for FSX. I had one for FS2004.

fsscr000.jpg

fsscr002.jpg

fsscr008.jpg

fsscr010.jpg

fsscr013.jpg

fsscr014.jpg

fsscr015.jpg

fsscr016.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi!

Fine flight! Feeling the heat and moisture of Florida! :)

Thanks! Just about as hot here in Michigan. Decided to take a break from the tube liners for a while.

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very well done David, I like flight and pics! :cool::cool::cool: Looks like you do have a freeware Daytona Beach scenery????

You are correct: FSX Daytona Beach FL redone

By: Art Poole. daytonar.zip.

I downloaded it from this site. Turned out nice.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi!

Fine flight! Feeling the heat and moisture of Florida! :)

Yes, and we are getting both, have been now for a couple of months! BUT, i can say, not as hot as they are getting in the northern states like Michigan where David is, east over into the New England states!

David - Very nice shots! Doesn't it feel good to get out of the "big bad boys" once in awhile and settle in with a smaller aircraft like the 172!

Thanks - Rick

Yes, and we are getting both, have been now for a couple of months! BUT, i can say, not as hot as they are getting in the northern states like Michigan where David is, east over into the New England states!

David - Very nice shots! Doesn't it feel good to get out of the "big bad boys" once in awhile and settle in with a smaller aircraft like the 172!

Thanks - Rick

Yep, it's nice to stay low and check out the scenery.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very nice looking pics David. I enjoyed especially the sunset or sunrise ones, the colors are amazing. As for Florida, thank goodness this is simming not the real thing, the humidity & temps would be bad. The mid west & north central Az are pretty bad but Florida not good. Kenny

Very nice looking pics David. I enjoyed especially the sunset or sunrise ones, the colors are amazing. As for Florida, thank goodness this is simming not the real thing, the humidity & temps would be bad. The mid west & north central Az are pretty bad but Florida not good. Kenny

Thanks Kenny. It was sunset. I trained in Florida. The heat and humidity was quite interesting on aircraft performance.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you meant Embry-Riddle there is a 172 livery on Avsim. I will try to link but not sure it will work.

https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fsxacrp&DLID=186077

Thanks for the link. it did work, but the description in the zip folder shows it's for the A2A C-172. (Payware) I was looking for FSX default C-172. Not sure if this one will work.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

More nice shots David!! Sadly the heat and humidity seems to be the norm from the US mid-west east summer!! :(

Thank you. It's been pretty incredible lately up here.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice work with the pics. of this flight David. :cool: :cool: :)

Much appreciated!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

nice screens

Thank you 😊

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived