Short hop to Toronto City Centre

Taking off at Burlington, we headed for Toronto. To save cab fare we landed at Toronto City Centre Airport.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

These shots are with the FTX Global software.;)

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Nice! A little piece of home. Thanks :) :cool:

Couldn't help but notice your approach to the downtown was from the east. Burlington is west of Toronto. :confused:

What other mischief were you up to out there? Not flying over the Pickering Nuclear Generating Station were you? :mad: -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Couldn't help but notice your approach to the downtown was from the east. Burlington is west of Toronto. :confused:

What other mischief were you up to out there? Not flying over the Pickering Nuclear Generating Station were you? :mad: -- Bob

Oh! I just remembered there's a Burlington in Vermont as well. :eek: As Miss Emily Litella used to say, "nevermind." :o -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Actually I haven't really thought much about a nuclear power plant since our closest local nuclear power plant called "Marble Hill" was never fueled or TBTG started!! Many construction workers who worked there used their hand held hammers to knock holes in the "containment walls" and proved to the inspectors the utilities' "containment walls" were no stronger that what we call Drywall!!!

I flew the approach given to me by the FSX ATC. Considering the winds, I'd guess that was the norm.

TBTG even the nuclear supporting US feds realized that a nuclear reactor needed "containment walls" which were stronger than Drywall!! I sincerely hope for your safety,the same is true in Canada as well!!!!

Oh! I just remembered there's a Burlington in Vermont as well. :eek: As Miss Emily Litella used to say, "nevermind." :o -- Bob

There you go. I admit I didn't know there was a Burlington in Canada. Else I would have said which one I left from.

Archived