Has anything replaced FSNavigator?

Freebird

There's a freeware program named Plan-G thatt functions very similarly, and is for FSX. It works very nicely.

The latest, greatest version can be found RIGHT HERE.

You might want to give it a look...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Little Navmap is awesome. This is what I use and it is free. There is a program called FSTramp that is similar to and I think is an updated version of FS Navigator. You get 20 free flights and then you pay so much to use for a period of time, 1 to 4 years ranging in price from $51.18 CAD for 1 year to $136.48 for CAD for 4 years. You never really own it.

Links:

FSTramp: http://fstramp.com/

Little Navmap: https://albar965.github.io/littlenavmap.html

I have FSC10,FS Tramp,LittleNavMap and G-Plan,but out of the four my favourite has to be Little Nav Map because of it's simplicty in flight planning especially for VFR which I mainly do.

Windows 10 Pro

MSFS2020

FSX Acceleration

Intel i7-3770 @3.4GHz

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650

16GB RAM

EVO SSD 500GB

Seagate HDD 2TB

Vatsim 1303381 P1(PPL)

Thanks for the PIREP!

Looks like I'll give the LNM a shot.

Hello Freebird,you will find that LNM will far exceed you requirements.benibaz.

Windows 10 Pro

MSFS2020

FSX Acceleration

Intel i7-3770 @3.4GHz

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650

16GB RAM

EVO SSD 500GB

Seagate HDD 2TB

Vatsim 1303381 P1(PPL)

I've used FS Navigator since day one and it's been terrific but I know it is never going to develop any further. I've dabbled in LNM before but now want to use it as a replacement so we'll both learn together [emoji39]

I normally plan flights in FSX and fly with Radar Contact 4 to have the company of a copilot and ATC so I'm unsure how I can take best advantage of LNM? [emoji848]

I've used FS Navigator since day one and it's been terrific but I know it is never going to develop any further. I've dabbled in LNM before but now want to use it as a replacement so we'll both learn together [emoji39]

I normally plan flights in FSX and fly with Radar Contact 4 to have the company of a copilot and ATC so I'm unsure how I can take best advantage of LNM? [emoji848]

Hello Phil,if you plan your flight in LNM, you have the option to save the plan in different formats and then you can open the plan in FSX.I use LNM mainly for VFR,but IFR plans can be made also.Barry.

Windows 10 Pro

MSFS2020

FSX Acceleration

Intel i7-3770 @3.4GHz

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650

16GB RAM

EVO SSD 500GB

Seagate HDD 2TB

Vatsim 1303381 P1(PPL)

Thanks Barry. Ill probably need to start a new thread asking for help soon [emoji39]

Me too!

I installed it and haven't had time to dink with it....

Not to mention, there's no icon/entry on the Menu Bar or even an icon on the desktop.

I've been real busy though and just haven't had any time to learn it.

GO

Me too!

I installed it and haven't had time to dink with it....

Not to mention, there's no icon/entry on the Menu Bar or even an icon on the desktop.

I've been real busy though and just haven't had any time to learn it.

GO

Hello Freebird,once you have downloaded the latest version,open the zip and place the complete folder (away from Program Files(X86))preferably on another drive and then open the folder where you will see the icon(Little Nav Map)just below LICENSE,copy the icon to your desktop.Barry.:)

Windows 10 Pro

MSFS2020

FSX Acceleration

Intel i7-3770 @3.4GHz

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650

16GB RAM

EVO SSD 500GB

Seagate HDD 2TB

Vatsim 1303381 P1(PPL)

You don't copy it to your desktop, you create a shortcut to it on your desktop instead.

Drag the file with the right mouse button, to the desktop. Release mouse button, click "create shortcut here".

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You don't copy it to your desktop, you create a shortcut to it on your desktop instead.

Drag the file with the right mouse button, to the desktop. Release mouse button, click "create shortcut here".

For practical purposes,it's just the same il88pp if you copy or create a shortcut.benibaz.:)

Windows 10 Pro

MSFS2020

FSX Acceleration

Intel i7-3770 @3.4GHz

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650

16GB RAM

EVO SSD 500GB

Seagate HDD 2TB

Vatsim 1303381 P1(PPL)

Archived