Seitek FIPS and Spadnext

Dukedexter

Hi all. I recently installed the paid, new version of Spadnext and I love it. My only issue is getting the Seitek FIPS working. I followed the instructions from Sdadnext and nothing happens. They say on one hand not to use Seitek drivers and yet I get a dialog box from them stating the drivers have not been installed. Before I attempt to download the Seitek Fip drivers, I am hoping to get some advice on how to proceed. I am using FSX Steam, newest version of Spadnext and 6 Seitek fips. Windows 10 did recognize the FIPS and they are listed with corresponding s/n's in Spadnext. Thanks!!

Did you re-boot your PC? Sometimes it's the little things that make a difference.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

If you need drivers, it's probably those:https://www.spadnext.com/download/FipDriver.zip

Not the Saitek drivers.

i7-4790K @4400 on Gigabyte Z97X (16gb), GeForce GTX 970 OC, Corsair Spec case

Win7 Ult(64) on Samsung850 SSD(256), FSX+Accell on Samsung850 SSD(256), Track IR5

Saitek yoke/rudder radio/multi/switch panels, Logitech G13, GMap on Samsung tab

Archived