How to display text that shows up on upper right corner of the screen

oneleg

I'd like to display the zoom value that shows up on the upper right corner of the screen. Currently, text in that location only shows up momentarily. I thought placing 'HideInfoText=0' in the 'prepar3d.cfg' file would do it but that is not working. Please help. Thanks.
Win 10 Pro, MSFS Premium Deluxe Steam, i7-8700, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1070ti, hardwired 950 Mbps, wifi 5 Ghz 50+ Mbps, Gsync 27-in 2560 x 1440 Dell monitor, Logitech 3D Pro joystick, and Quest 2 VR

I'd like to display the zoom value that shows up on the upper right corner of the screen. Currently, text in that location only shows up momentarily. I thought placing 'HideInfoText=0' in the 'prepar3d.cfg' file would do it but that is not working. Please help. Thanks.

Look more closely at the Prepar3d.cfg:

InfoUpperRightTextEnable=True

Change true to False

Look more closely at the Prepar3d.cfg:

InfoUpperRightTextEnable=True

Change true to False

Mallcott, thank you... but, but... it did exactly the *opposite* of what I wanted it to do. I'm trying to do some tests on the ideal zoom value for different planes. Thus I want the zoom value to display permanently (the default is for it to display momentarily).

How do I get the zoom value to display permanently (ideally, it would be nice if I can have it displayed on the left side when shift-z is applied). Thanks.

Win 10 Pro, MSFS Premium Deluxe Steam, i7-8700, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1070ti, hardwired 950 Mbps, wifi 5 Ghz 50+ Mbps, Gsync 27-in 2560 x 1440 Dell monitor, Logitech 3D Pro joystick, and Quest 2 VR

Archived