Flight controls stuck for all planes

daryl

Whenever I launch a new flight with any aircraft, all my Autopilot controls are 'on'. (and I assume every other setting) There does not appear to be any way around this. It wasn't always like that. Any guesses why my FSX doesn't seem to allow me much control over it anymore?

Whenever I launch a new flight with any aircraft, all my Autopilot controls are 'on'. (and I assume every other setting) There does not appear to be any way around this. It wasn't always like that. Any guesses why my FSX doesn't seem to allow me much control over it anymore?

Daryl - Check to see if you bumped the "Z" key on the keyboard, that is the master keyboard assignment for the autopilot. Just a long shot, so no guarantees or your money back! - Rick :cool:

Like Zippy said, sounds like when you saved off your latest "default" flight, whatever it may be, the AP was ON.

Either make a new default flight, ensuring the AP is completely OFF before you save it, including the Autothrottle and Yaw Damper, neither of which is affected by the master AP on/off switch, OR, eliminate your current default flight, and go back to the default, default flight that FSX comes with. The Trike over Friday Harbour.

A simple edit of your FSX.CFG will accomplish that.

Good luck to you :pilot:

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived