Looking for Quality Props

Hello,

I am looking for a prop/turboprop about the size of a Cessna Caravan. Mostly for quality textures, no odd/unrealistic bugs, and a good cockpit with appropriate/ good lighting. Does anyone have one that they really love? Feel free to post any incomplete files (sound, textures, lighting effects) or a whole aircraft.

Thanks!

-Cobra

Hello,

I am looking for a prop/turboprop about the size of a Cessna Caravan. Mostly for quality textures, no odd/unrealistic bugs, and a good cockpit with appropriate/ good lighting. Does anyone have one that they really love? Feel free to post any incomplete files (sound, textures, lighting effects) or a whole aircraft.

Thanks!

-Cobra

Choose the aircraft, then enter its name in the search box in this forum. You will find more information than we possibly have time to revisit in this thread, an umpteenth repeat of `help me find an aircraft` with little or no actual substance to it, (`Size of a Cessna Caravan?` Why not choose a Cessna Caravan..?)

Some keywords to establish your search

Cessna Caravan

Lionheart

Kodiak

Milviz

Otter

PMDG

Stay away from Carenado and Alabei (but don't take my word for it, search for the myriad problems, because some of them satisfy undemanding consumers)

Sorry, let me clear things up-

So, to be really basic, I am looking for anyone's favorite props that they ALREADY have. I am looking for phenomenal, lossless, and completely amazing quality, like something that will take months of downloading to find. I am NOT asking anyone to do the searching FOR me.

"(`Size of a Cessna Caravan?` Why not choose a Cessna Caravan..?)"

I have seen plenty of planes that are overall much better than the default, but they are in a video but with no download link, payware, or something like that.

I hope this clears things up-

-Cobra

Sorry, let me clear things up-

So, to be really basic, I am looking for anyone's favorite props that they ALREADY have. I am looking for phenomenal, lossless, and completely amazing quality, like something that will take months of downloading to find. I am NOT asking anyone to do the searching FOR me.

"(`Size of a Cessna Caravan?` Why not choose a Cessna Caravan..?)"

I have seen plenty of planes that are overall much better than the default, but they are in a video but with no download link, payware, or something like that.

I hope this clears things up-

-Cobra

Best advice I can give is to search the File Library here, Sim Outhouse, or AVSIM and typing in the search box Milton Shupe, Manfred Jahn, or going to Rob Richardson's website. I place some pics in here for you.

conny.JPG thumbnail.jpg

B50D.jpg Gannet.JPG

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Best advice I can give is to search the File Library here, Sim Outhouse, or AVSIM and typing in the search box Milton Shupe, Manfred Jahn, or going to Rob Richardson's website. I place some pics in here for you.

Wow, looks like a lot of good quality stuff!

Thanks for the help,

-Cobra

I second Mr. Zippy's advice. Also consider Developers Dino Catteneo (although his specialty lately are jets), Tim Conrad, and the Soloy Turbo 206 by Thomas Roehl and Alexander M. Metzger. The 206 is available at Sim Outhouse as well. There are plenty excellent freeware by the above developers and who Mr. Zippy mentioned. Terrific airplanes. Enjoy...

I9-10850K, Mugen 5 cooler, Gigagbyte Aorus Z490 Master, 2TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2, 1TB Samsung 970 Plus, 2TB Samsung 870evo, Corsair RM-850, G-Skill DDR-4 3600, Lian Li LanCool Mesh, Nvidia 3070Ti, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, MFG Crosswind pedals, Win10 Pro

Archived