A Rock with a view:

If for no other reason that getting that awful ancient shot of me in my double-breasted off the preview screen, I made another trip looking at rocks. Or in this case, a rock.

As it was coming up on the right we decided to take a closer look. So we made a left pattern 360 around the rock, then landed. Where parked we had a good view of the rock as well.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Is it Gibraltar? :confused: Like the pics Michael! :cool::cool: But do I see a floating AC tower and terminal above the right side of the runway in pic 9? :rolleyes::eek:

Jan - Wow, you are observant today! Good find, i would have never noticed it! Thanks!

Michael - Great shots and you are lovin that Honda A/C. It's a nice bird and photo's well! -

Rick :cool:

Is it Gibraltar? :confused: Like the pics Michael! :cool::cool: But do I see a floating AC tower and terminal above the right side of the runway in pic 9? :rolleyes::eek:

Right on both counts sir! I noticed that floating tower myself just before I hit "send." Then I figured, what the heck! This will tell me anyone is paying attention. ;)

Jan - Wow, you are observant today! Good find, i would have never noticed it! Thanks!

Michael - Great shots and you are lovin that Honda A/C. It's a nice bird and photo's well! -

Rick :cool:

Yes, I love little hot rods!! Whether 2-wheeled, 4-wheeled, or winged. The faster they are for their size, the more I like them!! ;)

Jan is a floating professional. I would even go so far as to say a floating expert!

Once he touches down, he sure HOPES he's going to float, at least...

:D :D

Very nice pics of one the world's really famous rocks, Michael!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived