Can't print my navigation logs?

Hi all! Very strange, but maybe not? I recently changed browsers from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome. All works good, i am able to get prints to work on most programs, other than flight simulator. I read an old post that said Flight Simulator needs to know what the default browser is, but the article never stated where to go to provide this information.

I am running Microsoft Flight simlator X, in Windows 7 Professional.

Anybody out there that can point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks - Rick

Okay, did a search, found articles from both this site and AVSIM giving a workaround fix?

On a open area of a Navigation Log, left click the mouse and then CTRL P and you will see a print panel which will allow you to select print for the Nav Log. This will work for me for the time being, but if anyone has a better fix for this issue, please let me know. Apparently, when going to a Google Chrome browser it sends FSX into a tizzy and it doesn't understand Chrome's print command. Only for Nav Log, I can print articles in the learning section using the print button, but NOT the Navigation Logs!

Thanks - Rick :cool:

Archived