Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Short Sunderland MkIIIA by February 1942!

Quote Originally Posted by peer01 View Post
    Gerard, is it the Sunderland from the Flightsim FSX libraries that was posted yesterday? And what FSX sim do you use? Sp1 en Sp2 and Acceleration?
    Hi Jan! Yes, it's the freeware published here yesterday. When I take ww2 planes pics, I don't check the plane thoroughly however (gauges, effects, etc.). So up to you to see
    As far as FSX is concerned, I use the boxed FSX 'Edition Gold,' which is the last issue, I think, of FSX once Microsoft had it evolve down to the Acceleration Pack (that edition holds both SPs I think, and the Acceleration pack)
    Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Nice shot G'erard! And I find it good to hear of Jan's embrace of an airplane that was actually designed to land on the water!!

All of Jan's planes seem to eventually make water-landings. Apparently this one was even designed for that purpose!!

Michael

Thanks Michael. That thought of that would be a good plane for a certain Dutch aviator came to me but I didn't want to load my first post with such considerations
    Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

I heard that!

5. Default

Great shot of the Short Sunderland, Gérard!

Thanks adamb! Appreciated from a pilot flying realistically!

Quote Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
    I find it good to hear of Jan's embrace of an airplane that was actually designed to land on the water!! Michael
    Land on water? Golly English is a strange language? -- Bob

Quote Originally Posted by azzaro View Post
    Land on water? Golly English is a strange language? -- Bob
    There you go again! Pay attention!! I said that plane was designed to land on the water. Not land on water. There's a huge difference.

And yes, English and almost every other language I've tried to deal with can get a little strange.

Michael

BTW: G'erard I just noticed your post. "Thanks adamb! Appreciated from a pilot flying realistically!" Do you really think your sim flying is more "realistically" than others' sim flights?

We all should know and understand that any flights we make and post here come under the term "sim!" Flying a sim isn't flying "realistically!" If if were, I'd have been killed in a crash years ago.!! Or at least "locked up" for all the airspace rules I break on a regular basis to show my "Rocks" in this forum!!
    Last edited by Rupert; 06-20-2018 at 07:50 PM.

Do you really think your sim flying is more "realistically" than others' sim flights?
    Ah! Yes, sir! That's the purpose of my website since about 15 years to demonstrate that the FS franchise, with some protocols, may be used to fly realistically (albeit it was never agreed by any flight agency in any country, like able to be used for flight training). Keep cool, man! Some heat in Kentucky lately?

to show my "Rocks" in this forum!!
    Michael....could you quit getting your "rocks off" in the forum? Family site, you know! That should have Gérard totally confused!
    Mr Zippy Sent from my keyboard using "Whackamole", NudgeAKey + 2 Fingers

Emachines T3418 AMD 3400+ processor 2GHZ/256KB L2 Cashe 2Gig Ram 160Gig HDD NVidia GEForce 6100 GPU Running WinXP Home Can't believe it still works! Running FSX Standard with SP1 and SP2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2