The faster you go...

tiger1962

sup.jpg

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I wonder what the SR-71 pilots think of that joke...

:rolleyes: :p ;) :D

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

I wonder what the SR-71 pilots think of that joke...

:rolleyes: :p ;) :D

Pat☺

Seems it's no joke! ;)

SR71.jpg

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Reminds me when I took the Alphasim SR-71 out for its first flight out of KFNL to Laguardia. Took me about 45 minutes and I had to start my descent somewhere over Ohio I think it was. I was moving at about mach 3 at FL800.

I do mach 2.35 in my F22 at FL500 all the time. Which is great because I can get to place to place in no time at all and not sit on front of my computer for 2 hours or more. I find the approuch takes the longest since I slow down in intervals. At FL150 I'm at 300 knots.

I don't know how I did it, but I once took the Lear 45 around the world. You're only going about 500 MPH ground speed. In the F22 I'm moving at about three times that.

So you always go really fast, hmmmmm??

:cool:

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived