Thread: 3d objects not showing in FSX Win 10 but do in Win 7

Default 3d objects not showing in FSX Win 10 but do in Win 7

Solved
    Last edited by Vaviator; 06-16-2018 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaviator View Post
    Solved
    I am thrilled your issues were solved!! Having said that: Wouldn't you be doing everyone on this forum a huge favor by describing your issue and how it was solved??

We all fight through issues and had you not "Solved" yours there would have been several people happy to help you with resolving your problem.

Now that your issue is "Solved," can't you add to our information base by describing your issue and how you got through it? The addition of your experience might well help others.

Just as others were willing to help you with the issue you were experiencing! There are others who could well have a happier experience if they know what you just learned!

Rupert

Apologies .. I just thought it would save users from reading it over and over. Tried to delete it but couldn't find a way. My bad. Anyway .. scenery settings were not high enough in Win 10 version. Simple "DUH!" dix.

Quote Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
    I am thrilled your issues were solved!! Having said that: Wouldn't you be doing everyone on this forum a huge favor by describing your issue and how it was solved??

We all fight through issues and had you not "Solved" yours there would have been several people happy to help you with resolving your problem.

Now that your issue is "Solved," can't you add to our information base by describing your issue and how you got through it? The addition of your experience might well help others.

Just as others were willing to help you with the issue you were experiencing! There are others who could well have a happier experience if they know what you just learned!

Rupert

THANKS SO MUCH!! That's exactly the kind of followup which will encourage others to help in the future and also add to the collective knowledge!

Rupert