unresponsive atc in pro atc x

Hunonymous

got pro atc x and in did my first flight with it, no problems but when arriving destination airport, atc dont respond me anymore, looks like he died loll i tried switching comm radios but did not work maybe im doing something wrong?

Impossible to say without a lot more info. I've never used Pro ATC , but when a problem occurs in PFE (Pro Flight Emulator) you zip up your logs and send them to the author of the programme. I would go to the support forum and see if that is the procedure.

If you are cleared for the approach and told to "contact tower at the marker", and fail to contact tower, you will get no further communication. Of course it's impossible for anyone here to give you a definite answer. Pro ATC has very good support on their forum...use it.

If you are cleared for the approach and told to "contact tower at the marker", and fail to contact tower, you will get no further communication. Of course it's impossible for anyone here to give you a definite answer. Pro ATC has very good support on their forum...use it.

tried that but moderators say i need confirmation tried searching others topics the same thing

Archived