Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hollenthal Bahn (In Bavaria)

Very nice Larry!

And with FS9 the "roads" do look more like railroad bed! Plus, as Kenny said, we're not talking photos here. These are sim shots!!

Thanks to everyone who views my and others' work! I'm not nearly as good at thanking viewers as I should be!

Michael

Very nice, is that lake Titisee?

I believe it is Jan. There were a lot of turns in the mountains and even in the valleys.
    Larry

this is part of baden wuerttemberg and NOT bavaria!

no wonder that some people did not find it !! they were looking ....

I found the Hollenthal Bahn in default FSX, and it's VERY accurate. Not the best scenery but everything is there. I'll post the pics. Just take off at Freiburg RW 16, turn east till you see the Mosle Stadium and follow the valley, you can see the railroad next to road on your right hand side.
    Last edited by peer01; 06-15-2018 at 10:07 AM.

Yes,

I had plugged in the route in the GPS from one airport to the other. I think it took me up the wrong valley. I crossed the stadium and then must have gone too far north. I re-flew it just now using your instructions and both the road and the railroad do show up. And I ended up about five miles south of where I did the other flight.

I took some more shots, I may post them when I get the time.

TitiSee is the smallest lake. There are 2 lakes .

Quote Originally Posted by peer01 View Post
    TitiSee is the smallest lake)
    Ach! You couldn't know Jan, that when a child, my surname was Titi, the name for typical Paris' children, a figure of Montmartre and so and so I don't see why in Germany, they gave my name to that smallest lake. Why not the largest?!! LOL
    Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NMLW View Post
    My graphics cannot compete with FSX or P3D, but I did find the Hollenthal Bahn with FS9 and UT Europe from Freiburgu to Donaueshingen.
    Still Looks Good Larry
    Feel free to visit my Screenshot Page link Below... Intel i7 2600 16GB RAM 4GB Nvidia GTX970....... Sim Platform FS2004-FSX https://www.facebook.com/My-FS9-FSX-...8105718745013/ Aunque tengo ambos FSX......FS2004 siempre será el número uno para mi. Espero que disfruten las capturas de pantalla

Larry, the graphics of default FSX are certainly NOT good in several parts of the world! Your pics of TitiSee are much better than mine of the same area.

Gerard, or Titi, don't know what to say.... The smallest lake..... Is there no Lac Gerard?
    Last edited by peer01; 06-16-2018 at 06:39 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast