vDAL Virtual - Hiring Chief Pilots

vdalvirtual

vDal-Logo.png

vDAL started development in June 2017, and launched on Janurary 1st, 2018. At vDAL we strive to provide a family experiance, where your pilot ID is more than just a number. We want you to feel apart of a amazing community. At vDAL we offer many ways to connect with fellow pilots, via the Forum, TeamSpeak3 Server, VA Events, and much more. We also are proud to offer you over 17,000 routes from both the Delta, and SkyTeam route network.

What are you waiting for? Join today and be apart of the next leading Delta Virtual Air Lines.

We are also currently hiring for Chief Pilots to manage our crew bases, as well as a Training Program Manager. Apply at hr(at)vdalvirtual.com

• 2 weeks later...
Have you really got no action on getting Chief Pilots from within your own ranks? I admit I'm curious here, and for my own reasons.

I think the internet has become flooded with VAs. Too many VAs supporting too few members. Finding good staff has become more difficult.

That's an excellent point. However, a visit to the website indicates they had 56 members at the time. I admit to discouraging new VAs unless there's a really good concept and execution. I was actually looking at something different, that being a potential lack of people willing to step up and take leadership posts in VAs. There's a reason behind it...

Robert Smith

With 56 members he has 18 staff positions. Nearly a third of his VA would be staff!

Restructure your VA for the number of volunteers you have. As the VA gets larger then look to add new staff.

I have 120 members and 9 staff positions. I strive to keep my staff to membership ratio at 10%. A sustainable amount.

Also, notice 1 post for his account and never responded back. Basically trying to paper the net with want ads.

Archived