Nooooooooooooo

For those who's been following up on My Screen Shot Page you'd know a little more about my beloved C150 How she use to be and how she's looking now.

Had a great Flight Yesterday with the revised C150 but now just Sitting here waiting for the Next Flight and just noticed something I haven't noticed before.

Is it just me or does anyone else actually see the Rain-Drops hitting the Surface??

Video Link---> https://www.facebook.com/1448105718745013/videos/2157642631124648/

That's all Fine and Dandy...But then came This......Fresh Paint, The Interior has been done from Sratch, Detailed Engine, New Fairings, New Bellcrank Bracket, New Shocks, Struts, Tires ...All fixed up and now its about to be taken away by this :(

Video Link ---> https://www.facebook.com/1448105718745013/videos/2157693311119580/

Phanteks Eclipse P400A, Asus Prime Z490-A, Intel i7 10700k, Nactua U12A cooler, 64GB 3600mhz RAM, Nvidia EVGA RTX 3060 12GB XC Black Gaming, 500GB Samsung 970 Evo NvMe, 1TB WD SSD, 2TB WD SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 650W 80+ Gold Thermatake ToughPower GF1 Fully Modular PSU.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, some interesting weather!:eek::eek: Next time Ask Adam to hold your plane. :eek: Great vids and pics Sir! :cool::cool::cool:
Is he Willing hahahahaha :p;)

Phanteks Eclipse P400A, Asus Prime Z490-A, Intel i7 10700k, Nactua U12A cooler, 64GB 3600mhz RAM, Nvidia EVGA RTX 3060 12GB XC Black Gaming, 500GB Samsung 970 Evo NvMe, 1TB WD SSD, 2TB WD SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 650W 80+ Gold Thermatake ToughPower GF1 Fully Modular PSU.

UPDATE: Well the Storm has settled and the Cessna is still Here, Next Time...To the Hangar you go, So relived it hasn't gotten blown away.(Previous Post)

ACHOO!!!, Sorry Allergies are starting to Kick in. (GAZUNTITE)...Anyhow...Off I Go doing what I Do Best......soon I will be returning to the U.S. Taking a commercial flight though. Get reunited with the C-180 I left behind, and getting this 150 transferred as well.

Hard to tell how they look! Some of us aren't on Faceplant!:mad:

Sorry about that Zippy Didn't cross my mind that many don't use Facebook...I will see if i can Upload the Videos to You-tube a little later.

For those Who dont Have Facebook.com, Faceplant.com, (Zippy), MyFace.com, Emailreplacement.com....Whatever you'd like to call it here are the You-Tube Videos.

Not Much to see...just a video of a perfectly good C150 about to get blown away by a Bad Bad Storm.

First....Calm before the Storm Rain Drops falling from Above. If you have trouble seeing the actual drops falling on the Surface,:cool: be sure to Increase the HD Setting, on the little gear thingy, bottom Right side of the video.

Ok now the second one....... FS2004 Bad Weather @ Enontekiö Airport [EFET] In Findland

The videos have been recorded in 4K. So if you have a 4K TV even better :cool: FS2004 My preferred Sim will never DIE... I Wont let it... uhh uhh no way :cool: where has all the FS9 Supporters gone :( I Feel Alone now.

La soledad...Que malo es......:eek::eek:

Guest Sascha66
For those Who dont Have Facebook.com, Faceplant.com, (Zippy), MyFace.com, Emailreplacement.com....Whatever you'd like to call it here are the You-Tube Videos.

Not Much to see...just a video of a perfectly good C150 about to get blown away by a Bad Bad Storm.

First....Calm before the Storm Rain Drops falling from Above. If you have trouble seeing the actual drops falling on the Surface,:cool: be sure to Increase the HD Setting, on the little gear thingy, bottom Right side of the video.

How on earth did you get rain splashes on the ground? And what a pretty little Cessna you have there!

And what a pretty little Cessna you have there!

Thanks Sascha shes a pretty one indeed.

How on earth did you get rain splashes on the ground?

To be honest I Don't recall but I'm thinking is coming from One of the modules In my FS9 that was included in one of the scerieres I've installed a while back.

No Chocks!! No tie-downs!!?? That's no way to treat the one you love!:rolleyes:

Guilty :) afraid if i tied her down she'd yell at me :pilot:

Guest Sascha66
Thanks Sascha shes a pretty one indeed.

To be honest I Don't recall but I'm thinking is coming from One of the modules In my FS9 that was included in one of the scerieres I've installed a while back.

Do you know which module it is? Could you maybe send it to me? Thank you!

Guilty :) afraid if i tied her down she'd yell at me :pilot:

Oh, I don't know. Some prefer to be tied down...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Do you know which module it is? Could you maybe send it to me? Thank you!

I did indeed manage to find the Scenery that includes the module, I will send it to you Via PM once I Get a chance :pilot:

Oh, I don't know. Some prefer to be tied down...

Pat☺

No Comment LoL :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest Sascha66
I did indeed manage to find the Scenery that includes the module, I will send it to you Via PM once I Get a chance :pilot:

Great, thank you!

Great, thank you!

Not a Problem...Just sent you that PM with that scenery that produces the Drops....I was mistaken as it is not a Module that produces the Drops but a BGL File instead that's included in that scenery. I'ts available @ the Avsim Library Website, been a long time since I've downloaded it so I've forgotten...but I do have a module in the Modules folder Rain.dll that has nothing to do with The Drops BGL (I think) LoL

The rain.dll fixes the washout you see in the cockpit when it's raining. That way you can actually see! LOL I had this issue in my F-22 and Mr.Zippy pointed me to this fix. Now I don't have to get wet while I fly with the canopy open like dumb and dumber. LOL!

What scenery are you using that has this rain effect? I'd like to look at it and see if I can make it global. HAHA

I do have a Facebook account, but I never stay logged in. But I was able to view the videos perfectly fine without being logged in, and I store no cookies and cache. All of that crap is dumped on browser exit and it's all cleared out even HTML5 cookies with my use of Sandboxie. But then again, I'm using Pale Moon as my browser, so maybe that's why I could see the videos. I don't know.

I heard there was going to be a new social media website. It's going to be called Myfaceyoutwit. I wanted to buy the myfaceyoutwit.com domain, but some greedy company already scarfed it up and parked it. Hell if I paying for it. But I have an idea! Stay tuned as my ship sets sail. :D Zuckerberg, eat your rich little heart out! Once I make a few Mil a new Sim will be born. Muhahahhaha

What scenery are you using that has this rain effect?

I'll have to look for it again, once I Find it Ill post it here.:pilot:

I'd like to look at it and see if I can make it global. HAHA

From what I'm seeing its already Global or perhaps I Did something to make it global without noticing ;)

Aaron the file your looking for is luderitz-fylz_v03_beta.zip by Ulukan Zafer available at the Avsim Library

Oh damn. Was just there trying to download a file and could not remember what password I used. Now I gotta remember the E-mail addy I used to send a password reset. Luckily I found the file I was after here in the library. Let me see what I can do. Thanks again!

Edit--

Now waiting for the E-mail servers to do their ɱǟǥȉʗ (magic).

Archived