How can I install BOTH the GTN750 and 650 by Flight1 into the A2A C182?

NoahDoah

Hello,

I finally bought the amazing GTN Complete Package by Flight1 and I absolutely love it.

There are only options to include either the 750 or the 650 into the VC of the A2A C182, however, I would like to know how I can include both of them into the VC. It is possible, but I don't know how. Shown in video below.

It would be amazing if someone had the knowledge how to do it.

Thanks a lot and best regards, Noah

PC SPECS: CPU: AMD Ryzen 1600 @ 3.925Ghz GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB MSI ARMOR OC MAINBOARD: Asus ROG Strix B-350F Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB DDR4-2133 PSU: be quiet! Straight Power 10 500W COOLER: EKL Alpenföhn Olymp STORAGE: SanDisk SSD 128GB, WD 500GB 7200RPM

FSX main folder - A2A - Cessna182 - Tools - C182 Aircraft Configurator

GPU: GeForce GTX 1080

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K CPU@4.2GHz

Memory: 16.00GB Ram

Resolution: 3840 x 2160, 30Hz Seiki 39†Monitor

Operating System: Windows 10 Home Edition

Thank you so much!
PC SPECS: CPU: AMD Ryzen 1600 @ 3.925Ghz GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB MSI ARMOR OC MAINBOARD: Asus ROG Strix B-350F Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB DDR4-2133 PSU: be quiet! Straight Power 10 500W COOLER: EKL Alpenföhn Olymp STORAGE: SanDisk SSD 128GB, WD 500GB 7200RPM

I bought the GTN and couldn't for the life of me get it to work. Out of desperation I completely wiped my hard drive, reinstalled FSX and reinstalled the GTN. Still got an error once I launched the gauge. Looking at the error log it was a path issue. All I did was double click the installer and let it install. Just like the countless others who have had no problem.

Then Flight 1's asinine installer needed a trick in your internet options for SSL to work. Pissed me off.

I bought the GTN and couldn't for the life of me get it to work. Out of desperation I completely wiped my hard drive, reinstalled FSX and reinstalled the GTN. Still got an error once I launched the gauge. Looking at the error log it was a path issue. All I did was double click the installer and let it install. Just like the countless others who have had no problem.

Then Flight 1's asinine installer needed a trick in your internet options for SSL to work. Pissed me off.

This is the second time you brought this up. I did not have an easy time installing this program. For me it boiled down to one problem "Thermida". I really cannot explain what this is but it is a DLL in the Garmin trainer that the Eset security will kick out every time. I struggled with this for the longest time.

Eset.jpg

You have to add these to your exclusions before you open the GTN or it will be removed every time. The paths that I have shown are the paths you need to exclude. This is where Thermida is located.

GPU: GeForce GTX 1080

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K CPU@4.2GHz

Memory: 16.00GB Ram

Resolution: 3840 x 2160, 30Hz Seiki 39†Monitor

Operating System: Windows 10 Home Edition

I don't run any anti-virus program on my desktop gaming computer. I just depend on Sandboxie for my browser and some good common sense on any downloads. If I'm not sure I scan them at virus total.

There's really nothing on my computer that should cause this error. The only thing I got was an error when I launched the gauge in the Sim and upon looking at the error logs it mentioned something about a path issue. I went into the FSfolder in App data and looked at all the crap there and backed up and edited the dll.cfg, etc to change paths and still had an error. If you look at the dll.cfg you'll see there is a path for 32 bit and 64 bit. But it appears only 32 bit runs. Albeit, I get the error. I ran in compatibility mode for XP and Admin as well to see if that would work. The one thing I didn't do is run as Admin on double clicking the installer. I had issues with when installing BF2, the patches and the AIX mod without installing as Admin so perhaps that's it. And like said, I completely formatted my hard drive, reinstalled Windows 7 64 Ultimate and reinstalled FSX and then straight away reinstalled this damn gauge with nothing else installed and still got an error.

I would love nothing more to get this damn thing to work. I'm not computer stupid, and tried everything I can think of. It seems like something with the installer is doing something with a path. I even updated my GPU drivers. In fact, I tried three different GPU drivers, old and new. I have since got a refund and damn near took a bat to my Comp. ^&%#

Archived