Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: FS9 EVO 2018: new version released

1. Default

Thanks Sascha, I will check... in 10 days that I'll be back from visiting my family. Which terrain.cfg are you using? The one that came default with FS9?

I forgot to say that I changed from Howard's TNW2017 to EVO 2018. I think TNW2017 had its own terrain.cfg file.
    Best regards,
    Luis Hernández

I'm not sure, I made a few changes myself. I can't remember where it originates from. I made a new install a couple of months back, but carreid over all the config files from my old install which had been running continuously for around 10 years (probably more). I only reinstalled because I wanted to clean up and get a performance boost.

3. Default

Hi Sascha - can't find where to download this and can I ask, if you do download it, does it override third party scenery, like a BlueSim or ImagineSim airport?

Hello Sascha . I am also interested in purchasing this as well.

Hi Mark, did you get a PM? I think I can't send any, I just checked and my sent folder is empty. Please send me a PM with your email and I'll respond.

Hi Sascha. I sent you some coin via PayPal to the email you posted in the PM. Paypal said it might take a day process. No worries.

Thank you, I sent you the link! I'm glad to know my PM went out, don't know why my outbox shows no messages at all. Does anyone else have this issue?

Very impressive Sascha. Very well done.....Awesome!
    Thanks.

9. Default

I'm finally back home. I replaced my current terrain.cfg (which was modified by TNW2017) with the default terrain.cfg from Microsoft, still does not work. I tried the Russian one, it does neither work
    Best regards,
    Luis Hernández

Well then I'm stumped, so far no-one else has reported a similar problem. I don't know what else to suggest. Can you okease send me a screenshot of the folder where the bgl file is in?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast