White Sprites/Lights on roads and buildings

mikesingh

Hi guys,

Why am I seeing white lights on roads and buildings during the day? This is more pronounced when I select weather other than clear skies. Even then white lights are seen on roads. I am attaching an image below:

FSX.jpg

What can I do to remove this irritating effect? This happens in all my FSX sceneries including third party sceneries.

Thanks!

Mike

Headlights, As in real life, the red tail lights are not seen to the same level as white headlights and are particularly visible at dawn and dusk when they stand out even more with the road lights.

Just like real life.

Headlights, As in real life, the red tail lights are not seen to the same level as white headlights and are particularly visible at dawn and dusk when they stand out even more with the road lights.

Just like real life.

Do you get this effect too? It's ok if there are headlights etc during darkness, bu during the day. And these look like streetlights that disappear once you approach them! How can this effect be removed? Is there a file in the scenery/texture folder that needs to be replaced?

Are you running ORBX or Ultimate Terrain? If so, that might be their street lights showing, but if your sim clock isn't near dusk or dawn, then something is misconfigured -- you might touch base with their forum(s).

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

Archived