Website for in-sim radio frequencies?

MustangPauli

Hello everyone,

I have been using the website FSCharts.com for a long time to get the ATIS, VOR, ILS, etc. frequencies but, the age of the database is starting to show (it's from FS2002). Are there other, more up-to-date sites available for retrieving the in-simulator frequencies?

I don't know, but the frequencies (in the sim) won't be any later than 2005 or so, since FSX came out in late 2005 and they've not been changed since (unlike the real world). So those for FS2002 will mostly be the same, unless you have a specialized add-on, in which case you'd need its documentation.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

Hello everyone,

I have been using the website FSCharts.com for a long time to get the ATIS, VOR, ILS, etc. frequencies but, the age of the database is starting to show (it's from FS2002). Are there other, more up-to-date sites available for retrieving the in-simulator frequencies?

In sim frequencies can be read from the F10 panel, from the flight plan (if created), or by going to the map in the sim either directly to the map or via the in-sim GPS.

There is absolutely no need to use any external gauge or software, although it can prove useful. If however, you mean up-to-date frequencies these may or may not be in keeping with the default P3D database, based on the same as that used in FSX.

Be aware, updating that opens a can of worms in the sim.

Archived