Thread: Problem installing Editvoicepack(X) and WOAI

1. Default Problem installing Editvoicepack(X) and WOAI

After installing my new computer (MSI Trident) I tried to install my FSX and FS2004-files/addon programs. The problem is that both Editvoicepack-programs and the WOAI program refuses to install and/or work. The helpfiles of both programs gives no sollution. Is there anybody to advise me where I have to place the programs in the right directory(s). Perhaps I did something wrong while installing the programs? Please help.

What error do you get? What's it say? What operating system? We need more detailed Info.

My forum project
    OOM errors? Read this.
    Pick an Amazon wish list, help a child out
    Why Windows 10 suxx
    From RLG, Fly heading 053, intercept 315 DVV, look for the orange glow of a SAM.

3. Default

After the input of one or several files the program stops. Sometimes the message is: file already in use.Operating system: MSI Trident NVidia GeForce GTX 1070.0 and Windows 10 64bits

I have no clue. Win 10 is a bugger sometimes from what I have read on computer forums. The only thing I can think of is some form of security emulation is taking place.

Try uninstalling those two with Revo Uninstaller and then when you go to install them again, right click the .exe and run as Admin.

My forum project
    OOM errors? Read this.
    Pick an Amazon wish list, help a child out
    Why Windows 10 suxx
    From RLG, Fly heading 053, intercept 315 DVV, look for the orange glow of a SAM.