Twin Engine Jetliner - Throttle Levers Disagree Question

Qballbandit

Good day all,

I recently started using the time acceleration option (R+) to speed up arriving at my TOD point on certain flights. I noticed that if in x8 too long, the sim will crash on me. No issues there, I can manage my way around that.

What I am having an issue with is, when using time acceleration for extended periods, it throws my throttle levers out of sync, where my right engine lever sticks, and doesn't respond to autothrottle/vnav inputs. The left lever works fine, but now my plane is coming unglued at flight level!

I have forgotten the key command to "sync up" the two levers so that they are responding in tandem again (locked together, in other words).

This is happening on the Level-D 767, but not suggesting it's the planes fault.

Thanks ahead of time for any suggestions or advice. :)

Best,

Neil :cool:

Hi Neil, in the FSUIPC full version there's a 'Hot Keys' tab where you can create your own key combo for "Multiple throttle synchronisation". The key combo should be 'sim-rate' proof once it's set but you can always press it again when returning to normal rate just to make sure.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

The key combo to "sync" the throttles is E+1,2,3,4 in rapid sequence.

IE: Hold E and strike 1-2-3-4 in rapid sequence. It can be a bit tricky to hit them fast enough. May take a little practice.

Someone, and I can't recall the details, wrote a little bit of software in XML that lets you sync up all the throttles with a single key-stroke, but darned if I can recall the details. I'll see if I can dig it up again for you.

Good luck!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Glad I could be of help.

Have fun!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived