A few more of Amsterdam

Frankly,

Now that I knew that rectangular body of water near EHAM was designed as a rowing channel I had to "Christen" it with my Goose. So I decided to go back to EHAM, fly around Amsterdam a little then do a T&G in the rowing channel.

Afterwards I went back to land at EHAM where the commercial traffic seemed pretty heavy today!! :eek: I probably should have called in to ATC to get landing clearance!! Oh well, since I no longer have a license it's pretty obvious no one can take it from me!

v1.jpg

v2.jpg

v3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

I hope everyone enjoys these. For the next series I'll probably head back to the Alps and see if this new ORBX makes changes there.

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Fortunate there wasn't any competitive skulling about!

I did make a low pass to be sure!! ;) I haven't killed anyone from or with a plane since the 60's.

Michael

Nice T&G in the rowing pond Michael. :cool: :cool: I think that is where Jan practices his water landings. :D

Thing is, normally, one lands ON the water, as Michael did so nicely.

JAN, on the other hand, lands IN the water. Usually in planes that were never made to have anything to do with water, other than an occasional wash, or the stuff they serve the passengers.

Presuming the passengers can unfreeze from their stark-staring terror long enough to even desire water, or ask for it. After one flight with His Peerness, they want nothing to do with water the rest of their natural lives. Normally they just sit in their seats, clutching their flotation devices, and praying frantically to their preferred deity.

But hey, at least they usually get pretty close to where they're going...:rolleyes: :p ;) :pilot:

Have fun all!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

It happened only a few times! Here's a pic from one of my regular business class clients, he's calling his family he made a safe landing.:rolleyes:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]203382[/ATTACH]

:p:p:p LMAO!!!That's the best yet

Michael

"he's calling his family he made a safe landing"

LOL I also appreciate the welcoming and agreable aspect of the company's lounge. Any bar there? :):):)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

There's a lot to drink :D;):D

You know, Jan, everytime someone submits a reply to this post, Michael is getting credit for 2 more seaplane landings in his Goose! And he does a better job of doing it than your business class clients do! And his shoes never get wet!

Rick :cool:

Mustn't question the Great Airman's landing skills. That would Sully his reputation.

Besides, that's all water under the bridge. Or rather, cockpit. :rolleyes: -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Mustn't question the Great Airman's landing skills. That would Sully his reputation.

Besides, that's all water under the bridge. Or rather, cockpit. :rolleyes: -- Bob

The big difference I saw is when Sully landed his passengers disembarked onto the wings, were rescued, and pretty much stayed dry! ;)

Michael

Very Nice shots Indeed Rupert :pilot:

Phanteks Eclipse P400A, Asus Prime Z490-A, Intel i7 10700k, Nactua U12A cooler, 64GB 3600mhz RAM, Nvidia EVGA RTX 3060 12GB XC Black Gaming, 500GB Samsung 970 Evo NvMe, 1TB WD SSD, 2TB WD SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 650W 80+ Gold Thermatake ToughPower GF1 Fully Modular PSU.

Archived