Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: saitek switch panel crash??

Quote Originally Posted by dogdish View Post
    Do yourself a favor and uninstall all Logitech drivers and use the older Saitek drivers (my drivers of choice)

Attachment 203345

Or others swear by older SPAD (Free) or the newer SPAD NeXt (Payware)
    I agree. I've used the Saitek Switch Panel, Yoke, and Rudders for years. They work and I haven't had a problem which wasn't self-inflected. And that applies to both FSX and the, by me hated, P3D which I'm still trying to work with and make it appear even close to as good as what I've seen from FSX for years. And no, to date I can't see it is any faster than FSX either.

well I guess I can try the SPAD drivers. if they make the switch panel work with out crashing. I have the Saitek yoke and rudder peddles to. I need more flying and less errors. lol
    8 gigs of ram
    1TB HardDrive
    3.10ghz processor windows 7 64 bit.
    desktop

3. Default

I found the Saitek panels driver...

ftp://ftp.saitek.com/pub/software/fu...ftware_pfw.exe

Might want to get it because the Saitek links are drying up. Just be sure to run a virus check on it before you install it
    Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64gb 2666, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, WD VelociRaptor 250gb and 1000gb, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, CM Cosmos S, Logitech M570/K800 Wireless Trackball/Keyboard, Windows 7 64 Ultimate

is this better then the one from the Logitech site?
    8 gigs of ram
    1TB HardDrive
    desktop

5. Default

Well it's the version I use with my panels, better if you mean it doesn't crash then yes. Can't hurt to try it and compare. You can always reinstall the Logitech.
    Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64gb 2666, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, WD VelociRaptor 250gb and 1000gb, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, CM Cosmos S, Logitech M570/K800 Wireless Trackball/Keyboard, Windows 7 64 Ultimate

Well it's the version I use with my panels, better if you mean it doesn't crash then yes. Can't hurt to try it and compare. You can always reinstall the Logitech.
    well if this driver you found makes my switch panel work and does not give men an error at the end of my flights i'll give it a shot. thank you sir
    8 gigs of ram
    1TB HardDrive
    desktop

7. Default

That one driver Saitek_Pro_Flight_Panels_00000003_Software_pfw.exe is running my switch panel, Multi panel, and x3 Radio panels with no issues. So I'm confident it should give you the same results.

Of course won't be the first time trying to help somebody and something goes awry. Hopefully no news is good news.

lol sorry about no updates on my using this driver. I have not got the chance to use it yet. life is keeping my in the proverbial hanger at the moment. hopefully I can get it in today.
    8 gigs of ram
    1TB HardDrive
    desktop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2