5911c201

c0000005

00020fce

3dc

01d3f28c73571183

C:\Program Files (x86)\Logitech\FSX Plugin\LogiFlightSimX.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Logitech\FSX Plugin\LogiFlightSimX.exe

47d90e77-5e88-11e8-a937-5cf9dd98875f

I tried contacting Logitech but there supports not working. this is not the first time I have got this error when ending a flight.

giving up on flight simulation for good:D

Do yourself a favor and uninstall all Logitech drivers and use the older Saitek drivers (my drivers of choice)

Sim Desk.jpg

Or others swear by older SPAD (Free) or the newer SPAD NeXt (Payware)

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

what is there some sort of problem with the new drivers? I got it working now. but I'm not sure it it's a driver issue that caused the crash on my first post or it's me? lol and it does not do that very often

The Saitek drivers are mature and I never see them crash.

The Logitech drivers being newer, still have a few issues with them.

I would have no problem using them at a later date when I don't see threads like this reporting such crashes.

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

well not only are they mature they are hard to figure out which one you need. when I first got the thing the website for the drivers has 2 different drives for FSX. but it doesn't crash on me all the time. just every once in a while.

This site sais to avoid a certain version number. (the rest of the page may be less useful)

https://fsxtimes.wordpress.com/2018/02/10/482-logitech-fip-driver-migration/

well that's weird that the guy says it has error. but he does not say in more detail what there error is or if it has been reported to Logitech and they working on it or not? cause I tried going to Logitech's support about it. but there support was not working

I should have said, I don't have and never had the panel. Haven't used the drives either. I just came across that page.

I googled that number and found no other threads mentioning it as problem.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If all you have is the Saitek switch panel, why don't you give the freeware SPAD a try...

http://fstools.weebly.com/download.html

Be sure to uninstall the Logitech driver first. Actually works for the Radio and Multi-panel also.

I was trying to find the Saitek driver online somewhere...

Multi/Radio/Switch Panel (Install only once for all three)

Saitek_Pro_Flight_Panels_00000003_Software_pfw.exe

But can't find it.

Do yourself a favor and uninstall all Logitech drivers and use the older Saitek drivers (my drivers of choice)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]203345[/ATTACH]

Or others swear by older SPAD (Free) or the newer SPAD NeXt (Payware)

I agree. I've used the Saitek Switch Panel, Yoke, and Rudders for years. They work and I haven't had a problem which wasn't self-inflected. And that applies to both FSX and the, by me hated, P3D which I'm still trying to work with and make it appear even close to as good as what I've seen from FSX for years. :o:o And no, to date I can't see it is any faster than FSX either.

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

I found the Saitek panels driver...

ftp://ftp.saitek.com/pub/software/full/Saitek_Pro_Flight_Panels_00000003_Software_pfw.exe

Might want to get it because the Saitek links are drying up. Just be sure to run a virus check on it before you install it

Well it's the version I use with my panels, better if you mean it doesn't crash then yes. Can't hurt to try it and compare. You can always reinstall the Logitech.

Well it's the version I use with my panels, better if you mean it doesn't crash then yes. Can't hurt to try it and compare. You can always reinstall the Logitech.

well if this driver you found makes my switch panel work and does not give men an error at the end of my flights i'll give it a shot. thank you sir :)

That one driver Saitek_Pro_Flight_Panels_00000003_Software_pfw.exe is running my switch panel, Multi panel, and x3 Radio panels with no issues. So I'm confident it should give you the same results.

Of course won't be the first time trying to help somebody and something goes awry. Hopefully no news is good news.

lol sorry about no updates on my using this driver. I have not got the chance to use it yet. life is keeping my in the proverbial hanger at the moment. hopefully I can get it in today.

Archived