FS9 needs second startup

hjwalter

LOL I think I saw something like that back then but can't remember the name of the author, you had the same username as here? Yeah I like the penguins too XD I barely have time to skin stuffs, still learning a few things on how to this and that.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Skywatcher without the 12 over there. Skywatcher here was already taken so had to add some random numbers.

I looked at adding Vegas Knights to the pack recently but can't remember all the file formats, cfg entries and stuff like that to create a new skin. Would need to spend a great deal of time figuring all that stuff out again. I'll wait till the other new NHL team comes in, work it all out and then might release an update over at Race Department.

Long live the racing sims! It's kinda like flight simming for me, I don't like anything new. GTR2 or GT Legends is as new as I get! lol

Edited by Skywatcher12
Mark Daniels

Ah, it's been a year since the demise of NoGrip (best I could uncover, it was sold several years ago to a Hungarian holding company; without warning they pulled the plug when it wasn't generating the income they desired). After the demise of RSC it became the best "one stop shop" for race sims; many of the folks have now migrated to RaceDepartment.

I prefer the older series also. Have two GPL installs (one for just the '67 Historic mod), two N2k3 installs (one for the GTP mod), two GTL, three GTR2 (one for PnG), RBR, and Rally Trophy. Now if I could just find time for them all (along with FS9, CFS3, etc.etc.etc.)

I prefer the older series also. Have two GPL installs (one for just the '67 Historic mod), two N2k3 installs (one for the GTP mod), two GTL, three GTR2 (one for PnG), RBR, and Rally Trophy. Now if I could just find time for them all (along with FS9, CFS3, etc.etc.etc.)

Geez, it's like looking in the mirror! lol

Play all those games except N2k3 and would substitute it with F1C in my case. Been on Rally Trophy quite a lot lately. They just don't make great games like these any longer.

Mark Daniels