Testing IMGUR Image Hosting Website

Very sharp and clear pictures - the fantastic sky colors a little hard to believe!

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.5GHz; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti 11GB GDDR5X; ASRock Z270 K6 Gaming MB, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM; 500GB SSD + 2TB HDD; Windows 10 Pro 64-bit; 34" 21:9 curved 4K Monitor

Thanks all for kind words. Glad to see that all of you say it is working well. I have been reading Imgur's rules and it is good to know there is UNLIMITED number of screenshots BUT BUT I cannot find anywhere in the rules of Imgur if it is UNLIMITED TIME for screenshots. Would you know if Imgur offers UNLIMITED TIME before I make decision to settle with Imgur?

Colr1948, I believe those are 1920x or something.

Flightsimg, yes very normal LOL

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

FYI,

We would prefer that you actually upload the images. Image hosting

sites come and go or change their rules and your pictures are gone!

If you post them to FlightSim.Com, they will be saved and always

available.

Thank you for your time!

Rick

Pics look crisp and clear Aharon:cool::cool::cool: But I agree with Rick :)

I don't often agree with His Peerness unless he says he has just had an emergency landing in the water! Having said that, even Jan manages to show his crashes in this FS format! Please use what is available here.! IMHO, it's as good as anything out there and much more accessible!

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Hi again!

about external hosting of pics, I also agree with the majority. On the other hand, I often find annoying to click to a external site -- that may take more time, pictures may or may not be enlarged, etc -- and I think that may cost you some viewers.

Regards

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Thanks all again for kind words.

Rick, thanks for suggestion. Are you CEO and owner of Flightsim website? Anyway, where are instructions for uploading DIRECTLY into Flightsim website so that I can investigate, please?

Thanks,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

Rick, thanks for link and to complicate my search for image hosting site, Photobucket has returned to action restoring everybody's screenshots back to alive now!!

Photobucket is BACCKKKKKKK!! Our previous screenshots on all screenshot posts have been RESTORED FOREVER!!!

Announcement from Photobucket:

Photobucket has new management, and we are liberating your images!

As of today, your hosted images are live.

Photobucket has a new management team that wants to do the right thing. We are committed to earning back your trust and offering comprehensive and flexible image storage and hosting options for our customers. We’ve taken your feedback and made some changes to our pricing model that allows us to offer competitively priced plans that fit the needs of all of our customers.

Today, our current customers’ hosted images have been restored and Photobucket is introducing a new pricing plan that is built around everyone’s needs.

For a limited time, we are offering a new, competitive subscription package that includes ad-free storage and 3rd party image hosting for just $1.99 per month, or $19.99 per year - which is 95 percent less than the previous pricing model. A free subscription option will still be available to customers who do not require 3rd party image hosting.

In an effort to improve our customers’ experience, we’ve also moved away from an advertising-based model and have eliminated a portion of ads from the site.

Photobucket pioneered the image sharing and hosting market 15 years ago, and our new management team is committed to returning Photobucket to the premier imaging service people had come to know and trust.

There are more positive changes on the way, but for now we are excited to share this new compelling subscription option, as a testament to our dedication to you, our valued customers.

Q: My images have always been stored at full resolution - will they stay that way?

A: We are implementing technology to ensure that all photos uploaded to our platform are stored at their original resolution for every plan.

I do not know if it is good news or not!!!!!  20 bucks per year????  What do all of you think?

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

Nothing for or against Photo-bucket. But considering the quality of your and most others' shots here at Flight-Sim, isn't free a better deal?;) They have all I need here.

I pay for a First Class Membership each year but that's not mandatory and I do it out of respect. This site is still IMHO a better deal! For one thing I always enjoy watching Jan's passengers swim!!:cool:

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Archived