Always a pleasure to go back to this one!

Miss the old AA aluminum shine. I have this similar MD; the CLS model with a nice old-school AA paint as well!
CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

Nice shot Rick! I remember flying between Memphis and La. a couple of times on a 707 with that livery. Now, especially that I'm wider, I truly wish 1st class seats today were as wide as cabin seats were back then!! :eek::eek:

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Michael - I hear that, about the wider! Also, they are adding additional seats on a lot of the newer aircraft and the only way to do that is space the seats closer to the seat in front of you! We flew to Aruba and I have never been so uncomfortable on a flight!

Rick

Michael - I hear that, about the wider! Also, they are adding additional seats on a lot of the newer aircraft and the only way to do that is space the seats closer to the seat in front of you! We flew to Aruba and I have never been so uncomfortable on a flight!

Rick

Yes,

We make the trip to Bonaire annually. It seems the seats get narrower, with less tilt, and the legroom gets smaller every year!!

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

About that discussion about planes' seats space: I recently read in the news that some planes used for less than one hour and half flights in Europe and Asia, would feature seats where passengers would be half standing up! :(

They also said that the such flights in the US would be exonerated as Americans are too tall for that solution :):)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Archived