Carenado sales anytime soon?

dogdish

Want the PA46 500TP MALIBU MERIDIAN G1000 :cool:
Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

Thank you for your review of each and every Carenado model made with your sweeping, intelligent 3 word assessment.

However the question was, and still is, if anybody recalls when Carenado places their products on sale.

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

Carenado could give me every add-on they’ve made and with a $1000 cash bonus and I’d still think they’re over-priced rubbish.

But each their own. :D

I had been under the impression that this forum was to help people, not to rant about your dislikes. With two posts here, you've done nothing but antagonize the OP without offering the help he asked for.

Carenado may not be the fanciest of add-ons, but they're also not the most expensive, and they are quite usable, even though they may have a quirk or two. Many of us enjoy them, so please ease off your pointless posts.

To the OP: Sorry -- I don't know when they might be on sale. I'd like to know that, too.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

Thanks Larry,

Nice to know that there are still some here who don't have a surly attitude. If I want a review of this aircraft, I found a much more objective and impartial one here...

As far as a sale, I couldn't remember if Carenado has a Memorial Day day sale or not. Just have to wait and see.

Sorry for the disdain, but I personally think Carenado should be publicly shamed along with having a lawsuit filed against them.

I have 9 or 10 of their aircraft, paid $3-5 dollars for them on sale, and still feel cheated for them being over-priced based on their quality. I've used them for a few hours and that's it.

Honestly, look elsewhere for (quality) add-ons.

Sorry for the disdain, but I personally think Carenado should be publicly shamed along with having a lawsuit filed against them.

I have 9 or 10 of their aircraft, paid $3-5 dollars for them on sale, and still feel cheated for them being over-priced based on their quality. I've used them for a few hours and that's it.

Honestly, look elsewhere for (quality) add-ons.

$3-5 dollars on sale? At that price, maybe something should have been wrong with them? Just saying, maybe you made a typo?

$3-5 dollars on sale? At that price, maybe something should have been wrong with them? Just saying, maybe you made a typo?

LOL! Seriously expecting "(quality) add-ons" at a $3~$5 price range.

LOL! Seriously expecting "(quality) add-ons" at a $3~$5 price range.

I just did a Google search for Carenado Sales and I found an article titled, "Ever wonder why Carenado doesn't have sales thruout the year?" and they went on to say that they could have one greater sale at the Christmas holidays! Now, I assume that doesn't exclude some of their retailers such as FSPilot and others from running their own sales on some of their Carenado inventories. I could be wrong?

Rick

Hi

Just a quick question, what do some people find so objectional about

Carenado aircraft, I have a dozen or so for FS9 & FSX, IMHO they look

great, they sound OK (you can always update the sounds, I have on a

few) the VCs are great and they fly OK ;)

I think for what they cost they are good value.

Most of all though, every time I fire one up and go flying, it puts a great

big smile on face, and what price can you put on that. Perhaps I am just

easily pleased, but I guess if you dont like it, dont buy it :D

cheers

i7-4770K 4.60 GHz (Hyperthreading off) Liquid Cooling 16GB G-Skill DDR3 GeForce GTX1050Ti 4GB 500GB WD Blue 3D SSD SATA III x4 Creative Sound Z Sound Card 5.1Ch 24BitAvermedia video capture card CH Yoke and Rudder NZXT Fan Controller Windows10 64 Prof FS9 - FSX -FSX-SE Track Hat

• 5 months later...
3-5 dollars and you are disgusted? LOL. I personally enjoy the Carenado products. I fly exclusively A2A and PMDG and realize the short comings of the Carenado aircraft but most are beautifully modeled for their price point and are easy to use. They fill a need for better aircraft than the horrible default without exclusive pricing. I would venture to say the biggest market for add on aircraft is right where Carenado is. If you want a new benchmark for horrible add on aircraft buy a Lionhart or Virtualcol product. The dynamics are non-existent and they are horribly rendered. Those are even more than 3-5 dollars lol.

Hi

Just a quick question, what do some people find so objectional about

Carenado aircraft, I have a dozen or so for FS9 & FSX, IMHO they look

great, they sound OK (you can always update the sounds, I have on a

few) the VCs are great and they fly OK ;)

I think for what they cost they are good value.

Most of all though, every time I fire one up and go flying, it puts a great

big smile on face, and what price can you put on that. Perhaps I am just

easily pleased, but I guess if you dont like it, dont buy it :D

cheers

Because they insult the customer base by claiming tested by real pilots, when clearly it's not the case.

Because their prices have nearly doubled and yet they still make the same mistakes as in aircraft from two or three years ago

Becuase the issues consistently brought to their attention as needing fixing are acknowledged, then summarily ignored.

As a result they make for great screenshots, but technically they are no more advanced than when FSX was launched. And as for smiles, more like scowls - when issues from years ago pop up yet again in something nearly a decade later, in a product that now costs twice as much.

Archived