I'm sick.

@ Michael, I'm in FSX, it was my benign sense of humour sorry mate, I just changed the initials round I should have said F-Sea-X.

I meant which scenery software, which AI software for the boat, etc.? That looks hugely detailed for default FS scenery.

Since this is a MSFS forum I guessed it wasn't P3D.

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Hi Michael, The boat is from FS9, (le Marignan) it's really an AI model that I had to tweak it because it bounced about all over, I added a panel to it as well and changed the flag.

I have Orbx scenery installed for all over the UK and Ireland.

Col.

Hi!

Yes! FSX is also of avail to maritime objects! Fine boat! I'm personally using the famed AICarrier freeware to add to FSX seas!

Regards

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Hi!

Yes! FSX is also of avail to maritime objects! Fine boat! I'm personally using the famed AICarrier freeware to add to FSX seas!

Regards

Hey G'erard,

Have you heard of Phantom Tweak? If you're interested in freeware carriers he is probably the expert on them from this board! Send him a PM and I'm sure he'll give you more information than you knew existed on that topic! ;):eek:

Michael

Hi Michael, The boat is from FS9, (le Marignan) it's really an AI model that I had to tweak it because it bounced about all over, I added a panel to it as well and changed the flag.

I have Orbx scenery installed for all over the UK and Ireland.

Col.

Thanks for the info! And yes I also have the ORBX for the UK and Ireland. I find it quite good.

However if you want to up the ante on Scotland I suggest you get SCOTFLIGHT FOR ORBX. ;) It works directly with the ORBX and includes a lot of details such as the Falkirk Wheel which I've not seen anywhere else.

Michael

Archived