Any new commercial aircraft in the works?

freddiel

Just something I had been wondering. Payware or freeware. Some specific aircraft I have been wondering about:

Airbus A350

-Camsim models are visually insufficient

-The flyable FSPainter is a step ahead visually, but still not on par with Thomas Ruth or Project Airbus aircraft

Airbus A319/20/21 Neo

-Some have painted CFM A320s and A321s as if they are Neo's, but it goes without saying the real thing is quite different

-I feel like Project Airbus or Aerosoft making an update to their outstanding A320 family wouldn't be too difficult, considering they would just warrant new engines and some editing of the sound and config file

Airbus A330 Neo

-A little more complicated than the A32X Neo since this aircraft also features a new wing

-Not quite as urgent since EIS is later this year

Embraer E2

-Wilco/Feelthere/Virtualcol?

-This could be trickier since AFAIK each model (E170 E2, E175 E2, E190 E2, and E195 E2) have slightly different wings

Boeing 737 Max

-For freeware, the TDS model is beautiful. But PMDG, who seemingly has a monopoly on the payware 737NG world, has not even released a split-scimitar winglet model for the 737NG, so it is hard to imagine we can look forward to a 737MAX from them.

Does anyone know if any of these aircraft are in development for FSX/P3D? Similarly, what is the current state of historically solid freeware developers, such as Thomas Ruth, Project Airbus, Project Opensky (which I think has merged with SkySpirit), and TDS? Thanks for any input.

Archived