position=2

size_mm=350,200

child_3d=0

background_color=0,0,0

ident=DEBUG

gauge00=Tds788!TdsDEBUG, 0, 0

gauge01=Tds788!TdsDEBUG2, 0, 100

gauge02=Tds788!TdsDEBUG3, 0, 150

Just what is it and what does it do? Is there a window that can be brought up on the screen?

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Not sure I know how to bring up View/Instrument panel/debug panel. I also was wondering what it was for as well.

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Not sure I know how to bring up View/Instrument panel/debug panel. I also was wondering what it was for as well.

Well, one sure way to find out is for you to give up your secret filename or link to that aircraft. None of my POSKY 737-800 aircraft have that debug.

This is a quick sample of how to view all of your panel popups.

maxresdefault.jpg

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Ah, I forgot about that doesn't come up on my triple monitors (I might need to adjust the size) I will pull it up in my single monitor build. Secret name? It's the "B737SWANNevada.zip" downloaded from

https://simviation.com

Mike G.

I haven't used that view from the menu since my FS9 days. Thank you for that reminder! Gees. Nothing gets by me, anyway, the debug is on the list but doesn't bring up a window just a quick flicker wonder what it is for?

Mike G.

Archived