EBBR-EDDF, Quick Hop from Brussels, Belgium to Frankfurt, Germany

Hi,

You know me! I'm the Franch guy who is flying a small independent airline, with a Boeing 737-200, from Brussels, Belgium! :) :) That's a flight which occurred on Saturday, April 21st 2018. A short, one-hour hop from Brussels EBBR to Frankfurt EDDF. Weather was foggy over Belgium and clear when we arrived to Frankfurt, Germany. Hope you'll envoy the flight! After that first leg of the day, the European Airlines Boeing 737-200 had three more legs to go! (which of course I didn't fly :) :) )

frankf001.jpg

EA flight 549. Foggy morning in Brussels!

frankf002.jpg

Taxiing

frankf003.jpg

Airborne (spotter view. Yes! a guy was there with such a fog :) :) )

frankf004.jpg

Turning left shortly after takeoff to avoid Brussels downtown reglemented airspace (pax view)

frankf005.jpg

Getting out of the dirt while climbing

frankf006.jpg

On our descent to Frankfurt, EDDF. The weather if fine now (Captain's view :) )

frankf008.jpg

On the ROLIS arrival (pax view)

frankf007.jpg

We are now intercepting both the ILS and slope to EDDF rwy 25R

frankf009.jpg

Just landed (pax view)

frankf010.jpg

Parked at the gate

frankf011.jpg

Parked at the gate, a other shot

all my flights with:

.boxed FSX Gold Edition with the Acceleration Pack

.my plane, a Cantu/Kittyhawk Boeing 737-200ADV I tweaked under several aspects, and made liveries for

.some freeware improvements (tarmac textures, pax window view, and the like)

.people on the tarmacs, my creation with personalized default FSX people

.weather with FSXWX (and some clouds textures like adviced)

.flightplan partly with the simBrief site

.flight doc with the e-AIP sites of countries concerned

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Nice shots, but that co-pilot UGH!! This is what a copilot should look like. Michael

I see what you mean. On the other hand, as I'm someone very classical like a guy, such the Cantu's original copilot doesn't bother me too much :) :)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Hi!

Thanks all for your nice comments. On the other hand, please note that, due to my personal timetable I will from now on, mostly answer to posts by late afternoon, French time ( :) ) That's said

Also, to be back with that history of my Cantu's Boeing 737-200 copilot, I really think it represents a classical, well-dressed FO. He usually provides a polite company as his gifts of pilot are appreciated ;) That one flight was a swift one as the total time estimated, from dock to dock, was about 1 hour! Impressive as barely reached the cruise level, I had already reached the top of descent! Hope I will be sufficiently inventive not to bother you with those flights from EBBR. Just hoping the weather or some occurrence will bring some diversity :p

Kool!!!!!! Nicest.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Desktop: Cybertron AMD cpu, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 , MS Windows 10 DirectX 12, ASUS 24" 1920x1080. Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 (a since 10:43 PM 7/24/2018). New 2019 "PATRIOT" Memory VIPER DDR3 8GB x2 XMP2.0

FSX SE "FOR FSIM USE ONLY"

Archived