p3d v4 Capt Sim 757

alverthein

Just purchased the new Captain Sim 757 and everything loads but when I try to set the plane up for takeoff the flaps do not engage...I have installed the update No 2. with no success. and honestly trying to seek help on their site is so complicated at least for me that fatigue sets in...any help to get the flaps to engage would help...so far asking that question on the internet is of no help.thanks again..

Hi Al - I have this bird and have not had any issue at all with the flaps. Can you elaborate on what is or is not happening? You are following the procedure in the FMS for setting T/O flaps I assume. Is the "setting" not sticking or are the flaps themselves not moving when you set them?

A wee bit more info......... :)

Vic

P3D Rig

I7 7700K @ 5.0ghz Asus Maximus X270 16G G.Skill 3600 15-15-15-18 2T EVGARTX2080ti Corsair 1000W PSU 1TB Samsung SSD for P3D - 2 - 256G OCZ Vector SSD - HAF X - Corsiar H100i V2 Liquid Cooler W10 64 Pro.

I have not established a flight plan yet....what I usually do is set the flaps like at 5 degrees before I go into the legs and establish a plan etc....BUT....I hit F7 and nothing happens but a little sound and then on one of the gauges it says...TE edge not in agreement with something re slats..(going from memory here)....I have unloaded , reloaded . uninstalled .reinstalled and nothing changes....I also set the keys to default and checked all the boxes concerning the flap movements for increments etc just like on all the other jet aircraft...thanks Vic

Thanks for responding to me Vic..I mean it...I think I have it fixed now...and mainly becuz you answered to me...I reloaded after uninstalling for the umpteenth time...but this time I think I hit the proper places to install on my machine....anyways...the flaps are working on my now saved flight to be loaded in Tucson for who knows where.....Ha...Have a good weekend ...thanks again...I loved the 757 in previous sims and now I am retired so will look forward to the Quality Wings 757 and continue with the PMDGs

Glad you got it sorted out Al - enjoy!

Vic

P3D Rig

I7 7700K @ 5.0ghz Asus Maximus X270 16G G.Skill 3600 15-15-15-18 2T EVGARTX2080ti Corsair 1000W PSU 1TB Samsung SSD for P3D - 2 - 256G OCZ Vector SSD - HAF X - Corsiar H100i V2 Liquid Cooler W10 64 Pro.

Archived