Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best A26

1. Question Best A26

I'm looking for a recommendation. What is the most realistic, in terms of flight characteristics, A26, B26 download? I'm interested in practicing instrument approaches primarily.

Go over t SimOuthouse and read THIS POST. Post #5. It has links to the A26 and various updates to it. THAT is the very best A26 I've ever encountered, and it's Freeware!

There are also quite a few repaints available with a wide variety of nose-art in the SOH download area. Some are really well done, too. Beware, some are NSFW. You know how nose-art in WWII was

Go get em!
    Pat☺

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!
    Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now

3. Default

Fantom,
    Thanks

Bit confusing, are you asking about the Beech A26 or the Douglas A-26 Invader or the Martin B-26 Marauder? (or the BAM B26 pellet gun from China?)

(or the BAM B26 pellet gun from China?)
    I'm sorry, but BAM is the last word I associate with a pellet gun. Pffffft! Maybe, but NOT BAM.
    I own 3 of the buggers, and not a one makes anything even resembling a BAM.
    And after 10 years in the Corps, some of it as a Rifle/Pistol Instructor, I am quite familiar with things that go BAM.

I call False Advertizing!
    You'll have to mentally picture the false advertizing flag being thrown...

Have fun all!
    Pat☺

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!
    Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now

6. Default

Phantom,
    I went to Simouthouse and was unable to find the "Post#5". I did find a couple of A26 downloads.
    Thanks

7. Default

This seems never ending. Now that I have located a good program of an A-26, I now need to start over and find one that will run in windows 10.

Mine works perfectly in Windows 10 (FS2004)

Quote Originally Posted by Gennaro View Post
    This seems never ending. Now that I have located a good program of an A-26, I now need to start over and find one that will run in windows 10.
    Perhaps try specifying the sim you are looking to use the A-26 with?

10. Default

When I go to open FS2004 I get a message asking if I want to allow the program to make changes to the computer. I click on yes But the program doesn't open.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast