Finally, the smoking gun & cheese

annber

OOooohhh no she didn't. Hahaha

ryan gosling lol GIF-downsized.gif

Oh dear Lord - it's about to get real up in here.

2021 Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming laptop. AMD Ryzen 7 4800H, 32GB DDR4-3200 G.Skill RAM, Nvidia GTX 1660ti 6GB GDDR6, 500GB and 1TB PCIe M.2 SSD, 144MHZ 1920×1080P 300Nits ISP screen,

Windows 10 Home 64-bit OS, (2nd Display) Dell 24" UltraSharp 1920x1200 TTF Monitor, CHProducts FlightYoke & RudderPedals, Logitech 3D Pro Extreme joystick

Quote: 'It's about to get real in here....'.
i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

PAH!!!! Never seen those signs you hear! :mad: I'm an honest businessman! :mad: I admit I borrowed a plane or 2, (had an urgent and important business lunch) but both planes were in a very bad technical condition. Only because of my natural born airman ship I was able to make some heroic water landings nearby. Only a few scratches you hear! :mad: Nice Ladies btw! Whistle!
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I forgot to ask: can't remember who's face you punched......;)

I can't quite remember, but he was YUUGE! And I still have the orange spray tan on my knuckles. ;) -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

I can't quite remember, but he was YUUGE! And I still have the orange spray tan on my knuckles. ;) -- Bob

BRAGGART!!:p It does no good to suck up to His Peerness. Remember one "A----!" cancels out a ton of AttaBoys!!:o:o

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Archived