Ultimate Traffic Live bug?

mindframe85

I started noticing AI planes landing all of a sudden vanish once they touch down. Not sure if this is an ongoing bug within UTL or what. I then maxed out my traffic settings inside P3d v4 to test this but still didn't notice anything. Also, not a lot of movement on the runways either. Planes are not taxing to runways nor waiting for their time to takeoff like it did in previous add on MyTraffic. Seems pretty boring and dull. Anyone with UTL know a way to fix this? Or should I go with another traffic add on?

I started noticing AI planes landing all of a sudden vanish once they touch down. Not sure if this is an ongoing bug within UTL or what. I then maxed out my traffic settings inside P3d v4 to test this but still didn't notice anything. Also, not a lot of movement on the runways either. Planes are not taxing to runways nor waiting for their time to takeoff like it did in previous add on MyTraffic. Seems pretty boring and dull. Anyone with UTL know a way to fix this? Or should I go with another traffic add on?

Again, insufficient information. What version of UTL? v2.0? How is it installed? What other addons?

UTL will `cancel` and disappear an aircraft of it doesn't have an available parking space. You solve that by reducing you AI traffic slider in the sim to zero. I believe this is included in the setup instructions for Ultimate Traffic Live.

Again, insufficient information. What version of UTL? v2.0? How is it installed? What other addons?

UTL will `cancel` and disappear an aircraft of it doesn't have an available parking space. You solve that by reducing you AI traffic slider in the sim to zero. I believe this is included in the setup instructions for Ultimate Traffic Live.

Bro I have every add on you can think of. FTX GLOBAL,VECTOR, TRESS , NA , EUROPE , AS, ASCA, ENVTEX, ENVSHADE, AEROSOFT CRJ700/900, and UTL.

I installed it as the way it is supposed to be. I went by the installation instructions and all.

Here's my question to you, do you see planes lining up and waiting for clearance and do you see planes landing and taxing to gates? I do see a few taxi to runways and taking off but very little if any of that happens . Mostly when I jump into a flight almost all planes are grounded and no traffic. Doesn't seem right or realistic. I would assume there would be tons of planes taking off and landing. So what I want to know is HOW do I fix this?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I recently purchased Ultimate Traffic Live v1.1.0.0. I have a fresh install of P3Dv4.3 and a bunch of add-ons (listed below for troubleshooting purposes). My UTL settings and most other add-ons are all using default values and as instructed by UTL my Aviation Traffic settings in P3D are both set to "0".

I was just in line waiting to takeoff at KEFD. There were PLENTY of UTL aircraft in line ahead of me. It took forever for each to get cleared for takeoff as there were plenty of incoming planes too. While the incoming planes actually landed (though some disappeared after landing), each time a UTL plane was cleared for takeoff it would simply disappear before even moving forward an inch to cross the hold short point at the active runway. This happened with at least 7 planes in a row so far, with three still left in front of me.

This disappearing act really detracts from the realism, and at such a crucial point of the immersion experience. I could see maybe having disappearing planes elsewhere, but not right in front of my plane on the taxiway. I have often noticed UTL planes disappearing upon landing. This I can understand when there is no parking for them. I rarely have experienced a line of traffic in front of me in the three weeks I've been using UTL

I hope they get a better functioning version out soon. I guess I was expecting a little more polish that this, even for a beta version.

OTHER COMPLAINTS

Does anyone know how to get that "Ultimate Traffic Live" name off of each airplane in the sky? I find this very annoying.

Some airports NEVER have ANY traffic. I don't understand why this would be so.

Jim

I have the following Add-ons installed (ALL latest versions as detailed):

• Almost all ORBX products made (latest versions), except for airports.
  • Pilot's - FS Global Ultimate - Next Generation v1.0
  • Active Sky (ASP4) v6773 (AIRAC 1601)
  • Active Sky Cloud Art v6452 (SP2 + Hotfix 083117)
  • Ultimate Traffic Live v1.1.0.0
  • Milviz - 310R Redux for FSX and P3D
  • PMDG DC-6 Base Package for Prepar3D
  • PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II Base Package for Prepar3D
  • Milviz - DHC-3T Turbo Otter Standard Edition
  • Flight1 King Air B200 Version 2
  • Accu-sim C182 Skylane (P3D Academic)
  • WX Advantage Radar (not installed yet as I was waiting for v4.3 compatible version)
  • ChasePlane v0.4.217 Beta Exp.
  • PrecipitFX (Dec 26, 2017 version)
  • TrackIR v5.4
  • FSUIPC v5.13 (soon 5.14, which just came out)
  • About a dozen MegaSceneryEarth products, but I usually fly with these disabled.
  • Maybe a dozen other airports from my old FSX install, but I do not have these enabled.

I have a very robust PC setup that maintains 30-60+ FPS with most setting cranked up and running at 4K. i7-4790K, 32GB DDR3-2133 RAM, GTX-1080i SC2 w/11GB DDR4 RAM. Running on Windows 7 SP1 with nothing but P3D and its add-ons installed on two Samsung 1TB 860 EVO SSD's. Downloaded packages stored on a separate 10TB RAID1 drive. Even at this very busy airport it never dips below 30fps.

ETA:

UPDATE: The last three planes simply blinked out about a minute or so after they received clearance to takeoff. I was #2 to takeoff and my screen was full of the back end of a UTL Beechcraft KingAir B200 and suddenly it was gone.

Archived