fsscr006.jpg

fsscr007.jpg

fsscr008.jpg

fsscr009.jpg

fsscr010.jpg

fsscr015.jpg

fsscr018.jpg

fsscr020.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice flight and pics. of it David. :cool: :cool: :)

Thanks, much appreciated

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great set of pics David. Kenny

Thanks Kenny

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi!

Albeit I'm not that much Airbus :) what do you mean by that that one works?

Well, I've downloaded a few and the .cfg files were messed up. Tried different things to correct them and no luck.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I like what I see David, great ones! :cool::cool::cool:

Thanks much!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great shots David!! I'm not usually into tube-liners. But you presented it very well!!

Michael

Glad you enjoyed them

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very nice David, great job! :)

Thank you much!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

Hi David- I know this post is getting some age to it, but you are absolutely correct when you say "finally got one to work!" I have a nice A340-300, SAA livery, very well put together, nice to fly and THEN, a package I downloaded with I think 9 liveries, A340-600, I kept 4 of the 9 liveries, planes fly nicely, but when you view to the right/left or right/left front quarter, you see the texture of the cockpit out of the corner or your eye, as if someone dipped the cockpit in liquid Chrome! Drives me nuts! Past 2 nights trying to find an A340-600 that has it all, and I have just about given up on the idea!

Anyway, your aircraft looks so nice, and it does look like it could be a 600? Enjoy, flyable 340's are hard to find these days!

Rick

Hi David- I know this post is getting some age to it, but you are absolutely correct when you say "finally got one to work!" I have a nice A340-300, SAA livery, very well put together, nice to fly and THEN, a package I downloaded with I think 9 liveries, A340-600, I kept 4 of the 9 liveries, planes fly nicely, but when you view to the right/left or right/left front quarter, you see the texture of the cockpit out of the corner or your eye, as if someone dipped the cockpit in liquid Chrome! Drives me nuts! Past 2 nights trying to find an A340-600 that has it all, and I have just about given up on the idea!

Anyway, your aircraft looks so nice, and it does look like it could be a 600? Enjoy, flyable 340's are hard to find these days!

Rick

Hi Rick,

Actually it's the 300. I do have the choice of the 600 in TomRuth_A340_356Multipack but have not tried it yet. I've had so much going on I'm away from flight sim at the moment more than I want to be!

But this one is definitely a nice one to fly

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks much!

David - I finally got rid of the chrome look. I went into the aircraft.cfg and extended the [view], eyepoint out to match what I had for the 340-300. All is good now, and I have 4 - A340-600. I still very much like yours! I was thinking, I have had more trouble trying to get the Thomas Ruth's freeware to work, and I don't think I have ever been successful?

Have nice evening! - Rick

David - I finally got rid of the chrome look. I went into the aircraft.cfg and extended the [view], eyepoint out to match what I had for the 340-300. All is good now, and I have 4 - A340-600. I still very much like yours! I was thinking, I have had more trouble trying to get the Thomas Ruth's freeware to work, and I don't think I have ever been successful?

Have nice evening! - Rick

Glad you got it fixed. I've had the same issue with Tom Ruth freeware. Guess it worked this time :pilot:

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived