Rudder control with mouse

CapnNate

Hello,

New to this forum and FSX. Got started on flight sims with "Flightgear" and on it, you can control the rudder by pressing and holding on the left mouse button and using the mouse axis while on mouse yoke mode, which in my opinion is a very efficient system. All you need to to to co-ordinate your turns is basically pressing and letting go of the left mouse button to switch between rudder and aeleron control.

Is there a way this can be configured in FSX ? I searched on google and combed through this forum but couldn't find any info

I actually have sufficient experience with the flight controls of FSX, and am aware of control allocation. But when i go to configure the rudder controls, i can't seem to find a way to combine the left button of the mouse and the directional axis for this purpose. How would you do it sir ?

I am also flying with the autorudder option. It would be nice to use the mouse for rudder control in crosswind landings though

• 3 months later...

Did you find out how turn off where is? The same problem in past 3 or 4 times so last night happen again rudder control still move itself on auto alike 'nervous shake rudder' that is still on auto where is turn off "auto" I did Num and 5 then back on Num. No airleon move both left and right.

HELP ME OUT (I can't remember where was, for long time so again I can't find holding note paper must lost it)

Firefalcon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Desktop: Cybertron AMD cpu, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 , MS Windows 10 DirectX 12, ASUS 24" 1920x1080. Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 (a since 10:43 PM 7/24/2018). New 2019 "PATRIOT" Memory VIPER DDR3 8GB x2 XMP2.0

FSX SE "FOR FSIM USE ONLY"

Yes it is autorudder difficult couldn't off so my joystick too old. I got a new thrustmaster joystick arrive this tuesday it will be fine autorudder.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Desktop: Cybertron AMD cpu, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 , MS Windows 10 DirectX 12, ASUS 24" 1920x1080. Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 (a since 10:43 PM 7/24/2018). New 2019 "PATRIOT" Memory VIPER DDR3 8GB x2 XMP2.0

FSX SE "FOR FSIM USE ONLY"

Archived