MyTrafficX Date/era change question?

ColR1948

I started to do an era change on my FSX, I backed all my old stuff up first so I could go back to normal.

Then I started to do my own AI classic aircraft with flightplans, I got about 8 different airlines with plans and it is a daunting task.

I then read that MyTrafficX do a roll back in time with their installation, it so happens I have that, I installed it once but never did the date change, I must have missed that in the booklet.

Any way I was thinking of trying again, so I'm asking if anyone else tried it and if so what to look out for, was it worth it and is it any good?

Col.

Well I tried it and what a waste of time!

I remember now why I took MyTrafficX off the last time I used it, the models were terrible.

Anyway I tried the revert back in time, the earliest was 1965 so I selected that. What did I get... All the latest aircraft, Virgin B747-400 and many more for example.

I tried the revert back in time function a few times but it never worked, so my next step was to get rid of the program, so I'm back to normal again.

Col.

Sorted!

Don't know why I didn't think of it before, I went on CalClassics and downloaded Tom's Ai Aircraft and flightplans, I converted the plans for FSX.

I created a folder just for the Classics aircraft in the simobjects to keep them separate from other aircraft.

Started the sim and there they were along with the few classic AI that I had already done, I can add more now as I go along, now I have the airports looking a bit more realistic with other classic aircraft parked and moving around.

Archived