Install Question for Prepar3D

John Snyder Jr

I've just purchased this product and downloaded the full or complete version but was wondering if I also need to download and install the Individual Components, the Software Development Kit and the Legacy Client downloads or does the Full version include those? I'm new to Prepar3D and excited to get flying after many years of Microsoft Flight Simulator. Thanks!

I've just purchased this product and downloaded the full or complete version but was wondering if I also need to download and install the Individual Components, the Software Development Kit and the Legacy Client downloads or does the Full version include those? I'm new to Prepar3D and excited to get flying after many years of Microsoft Flight Simulator. Thanks!

Read the instructions. The separate components are to assist with easier updates. For a fresh install you will want to install the complete installation. Read the instructions to see how this is best done.

... PrePar3D installed under Windows/Programs Files and not Windows/Programs Files (x86), hope that doesn't make a difference. Seems to run fine.

From what I know about computers, which is not a whole lot but enough to get me hopping around in FS2004, I would say that if your program install defaults to Windows/Programs Files and not Windows/Programs Files (x86), that is indicative for the program to use 64 bit processing. Sounds right side up to me.

From what I know about computers, which is not a whole lot but enough to get me hopping around in FS2004, I would say that if your program install defaults to Windows/Programs Files and not Windows/Programs Files (x86), that is indicative for the program to use 64 bit processing. Sounds right side up to me.

A program will use 64 bit processing no matter where it is installed.

http://www.air-source.us/images/sigs/000219_195_jimskorna.png

Archived