Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: FSXWX problems???

1. Question FSXWX problems???

Anyone else having problems with FSXWX at the moment. Not downloading weather and website not working. Hope this isn't the beginning of the end of what is an excellent piece of freeware...

Andy

Yep, looks like it's down and dirty! Maybe the underwater cable to the I'mapeein' coast may be cut?? Unknown!
    Mr Zippy Sent from my keyboard using "Whackamole", NudgeAKey + 2 Fingers

Emachines T3418 AMD 3400+ processor 2GHZ/256KB L2 Cashe 2Gig Ram 160Gig HDD NVidia GEForce 6100 GPU Running WinXP Home Can't believe it still works! Running FSX Standard with SP1 and SP2

3. Default

I would suggest you get yourself a good weather programme, REX,active sky, whatever tickles your fancy. It brings a huge enhancement to your sim, and you won't be reliant on the default weather where the writing appears to be on the wall. I've had REX for about six years now, they are constantly updating and adding service packs.

I am from Serbia, FSXWX does not working. It says ///METAR/// not foud. Anyone else has this problem?

5. Default

Thanks. I believe FSXWX is a "good" weather program - I am ot refering to the default weather - and have been happy with it for many years. Activesky made my sim look like a cartoon. FSXWX makes my weather look like what I see out of the window. So, I prefer it! :-)

6. Default

Is FSXWX a weather addon or are you referring to FSX's weather engine? If so, the default weather engine is not all that good.

Is there something that uses VATSIM weather for its servers? I use Active Sky Evolution and have its settings set to download from the VATSIM servers. But I had a hiccup once and I'm wanting a backup.
    My forum project. Click me
    OOM errors? Read this.
    Pick an Amazon wish list, help a child out
    From RLG, Fly heading 053, intercept 315 DVV, look for the orange glow of a SAM.

7. Default

FSXWX is a freeware weather add-on which has up to this day performed flawlessly for me! It was actually reviewed favourably here on flightsim.com:

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/conte...Weather-Engine

Quote Originally Posted by CRJ_simpilot View Post
    Is FSXWX a weather addon or are you referring to FSX's weather engine? If so, the default weather engine is not all that good.
    FSXWX is like FSrealwx lite. It's a freeware weather program, but the site seems to be down and also the servers.
    Mr Zippy Sent from my keyboard using "Whackamole", NudgeAKey + 2 Fingers

Emachines T3418 AMD 3400+ processor 2GHZ/256KB L2 Cashe 2Gig Ram 160Gig HDD NVidia GEForce 6100 GPU Running WinXP Home Can't believe it still works! Running FSX Standard with SP1 and SP2

I agree with postet#3 ntai...get a good payware I personally have Active Sky and could not be more pleased

doesnt work for me aswell

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast