Wilco Tecnam P2006T update for P3Dv4

Lord_Nibbo

I've just downloaded the update for the Wilco Tecnam P2006T for P3Dv4 from Just flight and it's crashing P3Dv4 to desktop :( .... is anyone else having this problem? I've started a ticket with support at Just Flight but as yet not had a reply.
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1. 16.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3. Graphics 2x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 .... 4 X DELL 1920 x 1080 res screens. 1 TByte SSD + 2TByte internal SATA drive +8 TByte External Western Digital Hard Drives (SATA) Backups

I have the same problem. Starts fine, but after somewhere between 5 and 90 minutes, but mostly 5 minutes, total engine failure. Unable to restart. Sometimes restart attempt leads to CTD. _ Chokes and carb heat by the book.

I had given up on Wilco in FSX but hoped the move to P3Dv4 might have been an improvement.

I have the same problem. Starts fine, but after somewhere between 5 and 90 minutes, but mostly 5 minutes, total engine failure. Unable to restart. Sometimes restart attempt leads to CTD. _ Chokes and carb heat by the book.

I had given up on Wilco in FSX but hoped the move to P3Dv4 might have been an improvement.

I did a re-install making sure to right click on the exe and using "Run as administrator" seems to of fixed it.

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1. 16.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3. Graphics 2x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 .... 4 X DELL 1920 x 1080 res screens. 1 TByte SSD + 2TByte internal SATA drive +8 TByte External Western Digital Hard Drives (SATA) Backups

Didn't work for me.

Are you using the set up panel by using "shift+1" ?

It's the chokes. Tried not using the chokes, but engines won't start. Set the chokes, engines start. Leave port engine choke full on, set starboard choke by the book, that is choke off when oil temps in the green.

5 Minutes later starboard engine starts to fail, oil pressure zero, revs dropping rapidly, choke back on and engine picks up. Port engine runs okay throughout. 3 hour flight, no further engine problems.

It's the chokes. Tried not using the chokes, but engines won't start. Set the chokes, engines start. Leave port engine choke full on, set starboard choke by the book, that is choke off when oil temps in the green.

5 Minutes later starboard engine starts to fail, oil pressure zero, revs dropping rapidly, choke back on and engine picks up. Port engine runs okay throughout. 3 hour flight, no further engine problems.

If you use the "shift+1" and open the setting panel you don't need to do any of what you say above.

Archived