FS DreamTeam GSX Wrong Drive??

Rcca

Hi guys, long time I have been, been really busy, and lots of traveling, fly my FSX not has much would I would like too, I di get a High Gaming DeskTop.I have only FSX and SP 1 and 2 updates.I bought the FS Dream Team GSX, did not go well at all, my FSX is on my "G" drive didcated to FSX only, when I got the new PC installed FSX few days later since 3 years ago, have lots of self installed progams in the FSX, OS is in my "C" only 70 GB free space.I registered to FS Dream Team forum, they said, "we received my registration request and will be reviewed and approved, after it is approved then I can login, well that been over 10 hours. Never had it take so long for approval. So I copied and paste to what I want to post in FS Dream Team if I'm ever approved. Let me know what you think of any hope? TO THE FS DREAM TEAM: QUESTION, this GSX I purchased from you, the Piolt Shop, by FSDreamTeam,is this a trial? I also purchased for a Disc. Also, I clicked on setup, and GSX asked me if I would like to select a Different folder, click Browser, I did because my FSX is in my "G" drive, it what I have been doing for years of where to put the GSX to my FSX directory like most self installment programs do, and my OS on the "C" drive only has70GB, would cost to much to by a bigger drive for the OS, and migrate Window 10 to it, I have also a D, and G, "G" dictated just for my FSX installed for years. OK, now some reason there SODA ( Module) would not installed, I click OK any way, followed next step, GSX said click on finished. Found out why GSX Module did not go right, Opened GXT add-on Manager in FSX, brought up their PDF "ReadMe instructions, "said, Warning: If you "moved, meaning also installed without updating the information's in the registry, 3rd party add-ons, referring to GSX will probably fail to detect FSX correctly, an so on. So I cannot run and use the GSX add-on I bought from you.I register to FSDreamTeam forum, to ask them for HELP! but when yoQuestion, this GSX I purchased from you by FSDreamTeam,is this a trial? I also purchased for a Disc. Also,I clicked on setup, and GSX asked me if I would like to select a Different folder, click Browser, I did because my FSX is in my "G" drive, it what I have been doing for years of where to put the GSX to my FSX directory like most self installment programs do, and my OS on the "C" drive only has70GB, would cost to much to by a bigger drive for the OS, and migrate Window 10 to it, I have also a D, and G, "G" dictated just for my FSX installed for years. OK, now some reason there SODA ( Module) would not installed, I click OK any way, followed next step, GSX said click on finished. Found out why GSX Module did not go right, Opened GXT add-on Manager in FSX, brought up their PDF "ReadMe instructions, "said, Warning: If you "moved, meaning also installed without updating the information's in the registry, 3rd party add-ons, referring to GST will probably fail to detect FSX correctly, an so on. So I cannot run and use the GSX add-on I bought from you. So what can I do ? I have no money to replace my "c" drive for a larger drive and migrat everything in to it.I register to FSDreamTeam forum, to ask them for HELP! but when you register I have to wait for approval to join your forum, still been waiting for hours, never had to wait on any forum to join, so posting you to what to do? If I can't be refunded or if there is no answer to help me, l'll call my Capital One and they will Cover Me for credit protection just incase. Thank You.Sorry for posting here in our Flight sim. I know we are not FS Dream Team, I lost my patients, still waiting no approval on login in to FS Dream forum, I just thought get a few comments or ideas. Thank You.I did not expect this to happen before installing the GSX, since most of us I'm sure we have our FSX installed in another drive, and out side of the progams, I did not see anywhere before, and after I Installed the GSX until I read their PDF in the game after I installed it.Yes! typing is not my all best of putting problems into words, sorry for so many questions. Thank you very much il88pp for your help.I finally got GSX in and working, looks and works Fantastic1
CyberPowerPC Desktop Gamer Xtreme Liquid cool GLC3200F Intel i7-4790k 4.0 CPU Z97,NEW-GPU Gigabyte OC GTX1060 6GB ,128GB SSD W10 Home 64-Bit 1TB SATA III- SSD 850 EVO 500GB for FSX only,Force Feedback 2 joystick] Notebook MSI GP62MVR 7RFX i7 7700HQ 2.8/3.8 turbo- 16gb Memory-GPU GTX 1060 6 GB Memory.

to make it -slightly- more readable:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, long time I have been, been really busy, and lots of traveling, fly my FSX not has much would I would like too, I di get a High Gaming DeskTop.

I have only FSX and SP 1 and 2 updates.I bought the FS Dream Team GSX, did not go well at all, my FSX is on my "G" drive didcated to FSX only, when I got the new PC installed FSX few days later since 3 years ago, have lots of self installed progams in the FSX, OS is in my "C" only 70 GB free space.

I registered to FS Dream Team forum, they said, "we received my registration request and will be reviewed and approved, after it is approved then I can login, well that been over 10 hours. Never had it take so long for approval. So I copied and paste to what I want to post in FS Dream Team if I'm ever approved.

Let me know what you think of any hope? TO THE FS DREAM TEAM: QUESTION, this GSX I purchased from you, the Piolt Shop, by FSDreamTeam,is this a trial?

I also purchased for a Disc.

Also, I clicked on setup, and GSX asked me if I would like to select a Different folder, click Browser, I did because my FSX is in my "G" drive, it what I have been doing for years of where to put the GSX to my FSX directory like most self installment programs do, and my OS on the "C" drive only has70GB, would cost to much to by a bigger drive for the OS, and migrate Window 10 to it, I have also a D, and G, "G" dictated just for my FSX installed for years. OK, now some reason there SODA ( Module) would not installed, I click OK any way, followed next step, GSX said click on finished.

Found out why GSX Module did not go right, Opened GXT add-on Manager in FSX, brought up their PDF "ReadMe instructions, "said, Warning: If you "moved, meaning also installed without updating the information's in the registry, 3rd party add-ons, referring to GST will probably fail to detect FSX correctly, an so on. So I cannot run and use the GSX add-on I bought from you.

I register to FSDreamTeam forum, to ask them for HELP! but when yoQuestion, this GSX I purchased from you by FSDreamTeam,is this a trial?

I also purchased for a Disc. Also,I clicked on setup, and GSX asked me if I would like to select a Different folder, click Browser, I did because my FSX is in my "G" drive, it what I have been doing for years of where to put the GSX to my FSX directory like most self installment programs do,

and my OS on the "C" drive only has70GB, would cost to much to by a bigger drive for the OS, and migrate Window 10 to it, I have also a D, and G, "G" dictated just for my FSX installed for years.

OK, now some reason there SODA ( Module) would not installed, I click OK any way, followed next step, GSX said click on finished.

Found out why GSX Module did not go right, Opened GXT add-on Manager in FSX, brought up their PDF "ReadMe instructions, "said, Warning: If you "moved, meaning also installed without updating the information's in the registry, 3rd party add-ons, referring to GST will probably fail to detect FSX correctly, an so on.

So I cannot run and use the GSX add-on I bought from you. So what can I do ? I have no money to replace my "c" drive for a larger drive and migrat everything in to it.

I register to FSDreamTeam forum, to ask them for HELP! but when you register I have to wait for approval to join your forum, still been waiting for hours, never had to wait on any forum to join, so posting you to what to do? If I can't be refunded or if there is no answer to help me, l'll call my Capital One and they will Cover Me for credit protection just incase. Thank You.

Last edited by Rcca; Today at 08:31 AM.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Why all these questions. This is not the FSDreamteam forum you know. And this is also not the pilotshop.

Then, if you only just installed fsx. (and moved it) you can:

uninstall FSdreamteam.

uninstall other addons from add remove programs. (Can't be many yet).

after all that, uninstall FSX

reinstall FSX correctly this time. To drive G first time. No moving.

THen reinstall FSDreamteam.

---

Then again, none of that may be needed. So, just wait patiently for approval on their forum.

Don't they mention how long that can take?

Read those manuals closely too. You mention two times:

v3rd party add-ons, referring to GST will probably fail to detect FSX correctly, an so on.

But does it not say after that what concequences that has? Though I don't have that manual it seems likely.

Most people read info about addons before buying them. Is a good habit.

Most important. If you really bought it, approval on their forum will come. Just wait for that.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Got the GSX installed and running. Wow! Now my FSX is complete.

This add-on is looking fantastic! The FSDT did a great job. Get it if you don't have it.

Now I just got to Register to get the full installment.

CyberPowerPC Desktop Gamer Xtreme Liquid cool GLC3200F Intel i7-4790k 4.0 CPU Z97,NEW-GPU Gigabyte OC GTX1060 6GB ,128GB SSD W10 Home 64-Bit 1TB SATA III- SSD 850 EVO 500GB for FSX only,Force Feedback 2 joystick] Notebook MSI GP62MVR 7RFX i7 7700HQ 2.8/3.8 turbo- 16gb Memory-GPU GTX 1060 6 GB Memory.

Archived