Lighting up some targets at dawn in the F-9 Cougar

mrzippy

At our ages those nose punches really hurt our knuckles. Am trying to gracefully surrender the things of youth here. No, have got a perfectly good F-15 Eagle recently re-fitted to carry downsized B61 treats, 4-way adjustable, ground penetrating to hundreds of feet down... or 60 feet of concrete s’il vous plaît. :eek: He can hide but it will do him little good with what I'm packing.

I'm packing Beer, Onions, Peanuts and Garlic! Light one of those suckers off and the whole planet's atmosphere ignites!:eek:

Someone please pass the TUMS!

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I'm sure those pop guns you were playing with were the cause of any ear ringing you might have; ears don't ring because of complaints!

Sorry, had to correct your typo! You were close. Back in them good old days when going to the .22 caliber rifle range, you had to go into the police handgun area to pay your fee and buy some targets. Of course, they were in there popping off their .357 magnums and stupid me had no ear protection.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Call me out for fat fingering the "1" key on a crappy Lap Top? The height of insult, Sir! May your ears ring until the ball next falls in Times Square.

Hey Klee,

Maybe Zippy read when you called me out for an e instead of a in the word hangar. What goes around comes around! :p And it does happen to us all from time to time.

The next round's is on me ;), for everyone but G'erard. He still hasn't had me test any of his wine for corking! :mad:

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

The next round's is on me ;), for everyone but G'erard. He still hasn't had me test any of his wine for corking!

How discriminating! :cool:

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

You'll understand that like a proud representative of Burgundy, I am deeply saddened by that new

It looks like it is not a question of wine conservation but of the no need for a corkscrew. Still a shameful manipulation :)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Fortunately, Gérard...

There remain s cadre of fundamentalists who years ago rejected wine in a box and now stand prepared to do the same against the incessant march of the screw-top advocate. By the way, I stand with you in your objections, the cork pulling device of choice remains ever present on my bar top awaiting a fresh challenge. No matter how hard they try, there are some things not to be yielded without the good, strong protest

Hi! As we are between people of good character, here is a good corkscrew (maybe not that cheap but that efficient)

cscrew.jpg

the cranked blade top is to cut the capsule,

the screw to screw,

and both features left are to use with the screw to serve like a two-stage lever to raise the cork by pushing onto the bottleneck' side

Such a tool is called a 'limonadier' from the name of a shopholder who sold varied drinks among which limonade, in the past

That tool however will not give you the 'pop' sound however, which may be obtained with a single corkscrew only and hand-pulling the cork. A fine sound in anycase

Archived