Finding a good Virtual Airline

Allen24

When my wife and I first started flying, we looked everywhere for a VA without a bunch of rules regulating what and where we could fly and that didn't require us to work up through the "ranks".

We found one. Some may call it a club. It opened Feb.2017 by two girls who are awesome. In one year they have added over 50 repaints. We can fly anything we want, anytime we want. They have over 25 member's and counting, both new and highly experienced ranging ages 13-78.

The four admins and mod's have worked hard to bring nine hubs that literally cover the world but you are not required to fly any routes. You fly the way you want! They also have a free live server with an active hop list, many flights sets and adventures and even flight sets that members can earn profile awards for completing - with more being add on a regular basis!

Their PIREP's are all submitted manually - so nothing to download or install! All in all, an awesome VA for beginner and veteren sim pilot with some great knowlegable member to help you in anyway that you may need.

I highly urge everyone to at least give them a look over from time to time!

There forums are located HERE

and their Virtual Airline site is HERE

Come be part of one of the fastest growing virtual s on the web!

Archived