Black rectangles on AN-2, unable to use VC

simtech95209

:( Last month I routinely selected the Sibwings AN-2 to fly. The attached images indicated my issue. At the very first, all looks okay from the Spot view. Then I change the view and BOOOM..I get the situation of rectangles across the wings and whenever I select VC, I see the prop, but nothing in front of it. I've tried changing screen resolution, moving the vc camera position and even reloading the aircraft from original d/l files.. nada. This appears to be the only aircraft affected out of many hundreds. From the tail camera, and wing camera, all looks fine. I can fly from 2D, albeit, there is no panel per se, only the mini-panel. Any suggestions or help will be much appreciated. This ole girl begs to be flown from the VC. Thank you for all assistance. Terry

WingSquares.jpg

AN-2 squares.jpg

I9-10850K, Mugen 5 cooler, Gigagbyte Aorus Z490 Master, 2TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2, 1TB Samsung 970 Plus, 2TB Samsung 870evo, Corsair RM-850, G-Skill DDR-4 3600, Lian Li LanCool Mesh, Nvidia 3070Ti, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, MFG Crosswind pedals, Win10 Pro

Archived