An Azzaro retrospective, Part 9: New Plumage - Repaints

azzaro

Time for your daily dose of Bob. (not again) Thankfully the second to last before the big 5000.

A few of my few repaints. While I enjoy the outcome I find repainting to be unendingly tedious.

How Jan (no, the other one) cranks out such a copious stream of fine product is beyond me.

Following are my feeble efforts, mainly aimed at ridiculing and celebrating a Noble Airman. (yes, that one)

Get you digs in now. One more day and I'll be unfettered and able to respond in kind. Mua, ha ha! -- Bob

weiner_1.jpg

1000th(1).jpg

savannahFiat (4).jpg

D-TLBX-(5).jpg

PeerhovenTrike (8).jpg

poorhaven (8).jpg

sc (2282).jpg

terryFox-(8).jpg

twinPlaid-(1).jpg

truus (10).jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

"Oh, I wish I were an Oscar Mayer wiener, That is what I'd truly like to be, For if I were an Oscar Mayer wiener, Everyone would be in love with me!" Great shots of the boy and his dog........well, at least his dog!:cool:

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Oh the tension is building!! Will Bob even remember what all this hoorah is building up to?? Can there be anything left in his hanger??

Meanwhile, I really like picture of the Peerhoven dog! I like dogs! Though frankly Oscar Meier isn't my favorite brand.

Come On Bob!! We're all on pins and needles!!?? :p:p:p:p

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

I see that you accept the terms 'repainting' with a twist LOL On the 4th I even recognized a guy who participated during my first period at the forum. The Molson Canadian is also a fine repaint, or the 1,000th post too! :) Impatiently now waiting for your comments :):)
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Michael, A "hanger" is a Rapier, Cutlass, sword, or other such weapon that hangs at the waist of a soldier, a pirate, a Mason of some degree or other, or Zoro. The large building where airplanes, Gliders and Blimps are garaged is a "Hangar". I, personally, do not care that you misuse the word "hanger", but I know Zippy frequents these forms and he can be finicky about such issues. I would hate to see you get on his hanger side if you get my drift, my friend.

Man oh man, thanks very much for the memories my friend! ;):D I completely forgot "DAVE'S FLYING REPAIR SHOP" (Truus K-9) The poor guy, all he did was flying behind me with loads of (mainly) DC-3 spare parts and duct tape. Our Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers Truus & Trijn are still with us btw.:pilot:
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Klee,

I am mortally afraid of getting in the outs with Mr Zippy!! :eek::eek: And yes, at least this once you are correct.

In fact I have a few old hanger type weapons still hanging around the house. But as Wikipedia puts it "A hangar is a closed building structure to hold aircraft, or spacecraft." So obviously that is what I intended to mention.

On occasion I suffer brain farts!! It comes with the age!! :o Or more likely, I may have tested one wine too many that night for "corking." ;)

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

"Oh, I wish I were an Oscar Mayer wiener

Well if the casing fits... I relish that joke!

Come On Bob!! We're all on pins and needles!!??Michael

I thought acupuncture was a disparaged concept these days. Oh well. Whatever works for you I guess.

Impatiently now waiting for your comments

No comment.

Michael, A "hanger" is a Rapier, Cutlass, sword, or other such weapon that hangs at the waist of a soldier, a pirate, a Mason of some degree or other, or Zoro.

Hey! Being petty and picayune is my thing! Hangers can also be other things. I don't suggest Googling that with the wife around.

Thanks very much for the memories!

Once again... creepy.

Our Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers Truus & Trijn are still with us btw.

Great to hear that. Here's a recent shot of my brother-in-laws Duck Toller, Rudy. Sorry about the full frontal. :o

DSCN3155.jpg

I am mortally afraid of getting in the outs with Mr Zippy!!Michael

You should be. Inappropriate use of English is a serious offence my friend! A serious offence indeed! :mad: :p

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Archived