prepar 3d v4 from fsx se

thenikos

hi, i would like to know if it is possible (and how) to transfer or convert my steam purchased airports, to prepar 3d v4.2.

i just bought prepar 3d and i would like to know if there is an easy way to have my airports bought from steam. or i would have to buy them again?

thank you !!

hi, i would like to know if it is possible (and how) to transfer or convert my steam purchased airports, to prepar 3d v4.2.

i just bought prepar 3d and i would like to know if there is an easy way to have my airports bought from steam. or i would have to buy them again?

thank you !!

Should be completely different 32 bit v 64-bit application. If any do work they won't be optimised for P3Dv4.

I will say this only once: ONLY use addons for P3Dv4 in P3Dv4.

All others, the problem is yours.

... my steam purchased airports, to prepar 3d v4.2. ...

Not sure but I think you will find that any software bought through Steam only works with FSX SE . Buying scenery from other developers is always better as they're " normally " published with a multiple installer allowing you to install in FSX , FSX SE and P3D .

John

And if the software has a multiple installer, then install the FSX version to FSX and the P3D version to P3D. There might be differences between the versions.

Jorgen

And make sure it's P3Dv4, if that's the version you have installed.

Installing a P3DV3.x product into P3Dv4.x can also be problematic.

Scenery purchased through Steam is only the same as other scenery products. Steam just hide them away from you in a folder called \DLC and they won't need installing either direct the scenery library to that folder copy any effects or sounds if any into the applicable folders and Bob's your Uncle! Simples

Archived